MÜ COCO CAPPUCCINO

by mü

Inspired by the universal desire for chocolate, the creamy, slightly woody dark roast blend of cocoa, caramel and almond with its lingering sweet finish, make this dreamy cocktail a crowd favorite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MÜ COCO CAPPUCCINO !
Ellington, CT
I don't usually like sweet liquor but this is so tasty and smooth. It's is one of the best sweet mixers I have tried
Bucyrus
Very smooth, wonderful flavor, worth the price. Mixes well or has a great taste for drinking straight.
Clarksburg
Ohhh. I love capacinnos. This taste just like one. So good I absolutely recommend this one. 😊😊😊😊😊😅😅
Paducah, KY
A little strong, but I can be picky. I do love the coffee taste. I could drink coffee all day
Nelson , BC
FAVOURITE FLAVOUR!!! Unfortunately it's hard to come by being in such a small town but when I'm in the cities I always pick up a bottle for milkshakes!!! MÜ is the best addition to any milkshake! Or even just to amp up some icecream ;) !!
Dover
Cyicch o h oh ho ha oh ho o house ho I ho oh ho ho ho go gigxicocyofocp cupful. Chofu cpuoxcuoc cocupcuo chocphfyfyp cupcohfyo chocoyxoyc pufupcpucpu cpuchpxyofyo chpcupfoyyc upcfpucup puccypyxdyo pufucpuc Ochoa h.  Yocuouccpufufpc.  Coucphc
Miami
Excellent product, I loved it, I recommend it 100%, it is super good and super useful and easy to use, excellent work
This is my favorite, this flavor and cold it's the perfect combination for my Sunday afternoon

Looking for your answer?