BY

Inspired by the universal desire for chocolate, the creamy, slightly woody dark roast blend of cocoa, caramel and almond with its lingering sweet finish, make this dreamy cocktail a crowd favorite. see more...

Annie K.
Anchorage
The flavor was delicious. Not to over powering. Better chilled. I would purchase it again for the price. Not sure what I would compare it to, it was kind of unique. Can't think of anything I  would change.
Eliza J.
Syracuse , NY
I loved this actually. I am a huge cream cocktail fan and this was wonderful. It was sweet, creamy, and flavorful! Perfect for a dessert drink! It’s affordable and taste great! I will get this again!
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
My husband and I love this creamy cocktail. It's probably our favorite Mu thus far. It has the perfect mixture of coffee flavor with chocolate. We purchased it at World Market and would buy again over other pre-made cocktails. I recommend this to people who love creamy alcoholic beverages that are virtually effortless.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Ideal for pairing, drinking straight up, or over ice.Made with coconut oil and using natural flavors, each 750ml stylish bottle features fashion-forward packaging that tells a different story to reflect the flavor and look as good as it tastes. You can buy it almost anywhere and it is pretty reasonable for the price!
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
This is one of my favorite discoveries in the liquor store!!! It tastes like a melted coffee coolata from Dunkin, but spiked. My advice: put it in the refrigerator and pour it over ice, it just tastes better that way. If you like coffee this is a must try drink!!
Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
This is my favorite cream liquor! It’s delish and I love that it’s grape based so you don’t need to refrigerate it (I do anyways though). This tastes delish with coffee. I’ve purchased several times and the cappuccino flavor is my favorite.
Ciera B.
Mu makes such delicious options. The cappuccino is great but not an overwhelming coffee taste. Just a sweet and pleasant flavor, this is not in every liquor store so call first if it's all you want.
Erika G.
This was so good a little sting but so good! I don’t complain when it’s strong I just add a more of the filler lol! It’s a tad pricy but worth it! It’s really yummy and delicious and sneaks up on you :)
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
My younger brother turned me on to this.  It is a really nice cappuccino flavored liqueur that is delicious warm in coffee or even just mixed with cold milk.  It is not very strong, it has about as much alcohol as a bottle of wine so it is very easy to drink.
Karen E.
Pace
The vanilla is my favorite, but this one comes in at a very close 2. The flavor so there compared to other coffee flavor liquor. Super yummy in spiking a iced coffee or coffee milkshake