BY MTV GAMES

Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Gamer Expert
I like this game on Rock Band it is Visually stunning, incredible playlist, feels the way a Beatles game should but ir is over too soon I would have loved it to have there entire set of songs. I would recommend this game to anyone who already loves the Beatles and for the young ones just learning about music
Ruzica R.
BEST ROCK BAND GAME EVER! Although it's cause I'm a huge Beatles fan. This game is every Die hard Beatles fan dream!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
This is a absolute must have for the ultimate Beatles fans.. This is super awesome
Sherry T.
Marana, AZ
If you are a Beatles fan and like playing Rockband, then this game is for you! It is challenging to play the songs and sing a long at the same time!
Olivia T.
Rockford , IL
Love all the Rock band stuff..my kids love playing this game and they get to hear the Beatles and know who they are...gives them a little bit of what I listened to growing up! good music!
Samantha t.
I absolutely love this. One of my favorite games to play with my boyfriend. Beatles are a classic.
Genny O.
This is a must for any Beatles fan. Playing Rock Band is awesome! Playing my favorite Beatles songs makes it even better! I can't choose a favorite song.... I LOVE them all!
Ginnie K.
Alexandria, VA
I've always loved the Rockband franchise and when I found out they were coming out with a Beatles version, I had to have it! I even swapped out my original Rockband instruments just to get the Beatles version that made them look a little more real than your typical guitar controller. It's a great game for groups and parties. This game has been out for a while but I still consider it a classic.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Love this game! Especially with the Beatles, who doesn't love the Beatles! I highly recommend this game if you want to have a fun time
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
This game exposed me to the Beatles music more than anything else. My dad loves them so it's fun to play together and get to know his music!
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
Has anyone actually played this?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Gamer Expert
What's your favorite Beatles song?
Eric R.
Tillamook, OR
Does anyone else think they should have picked a better band than the Beatles?
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
What's your favorite song?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Im just here for my badge.