BY MTV GAMES

Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
I like this game on Rock Band it is Visually stunning, incredible playlist, feels the way a Beatles game should but ir is over too soon I would have loved it to have there entire set of songs. I would recommend this game to anyone who already loves the Beatles and for the young ones just learning about music
Ginnie K.
Alexandria, VA
I've always loved the Rockband franchise and when I found out they were coming out with a Beatles version, I had to have it! I even swapped out my original Rockband instruments just to get the Beatles version that made them look a little more real than your typical guitar controller. It's a great game for groups and parties. This game has been out for a while but I still consider it a classic.
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
I love all of the games in the Rock Band series of games. This Beatles version gave me the ability to play the songs that I already knew and loved and also introduced me to some tracks that I never heard before. My mom also loved this game because of all of the songs!
Suzi P.
Austin, TX
Rock Band is a fantastic party game and the Beatles edition is no exception. Endless replay value and fun for all ages. It's especially appealing to older crowds who might not have played as many video games. Definitely recommend as a family or party game.
Megan W.
Reno, NV
This is a great way to introduce your children to some great "classic" music. I had my son singing along in no time. I seriously love the beatles and i love games that allow you to play as a family, so this is one of my faves!
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Great game! Have always loved the Beatles and getting to play a game that is dedicated just to the Beatles music is amazing! I play this just so I can listen to more of their music. Would recommend to anyone!
Kevin G.
Phoenix, AZ
Great game if you like The Beatles a lot.
It has all the great songs from this band, but as you can think it will never be enough songs.
Also, if you are not really into The Beatles, it doesn't have a lot else you can play.
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Love all the Rock band stuff..my kids love playing this game and they get to hear the Beatles and know who they are...gives them a little bit of what I listened to growing up! good music!
Genny O.
This is a must for any Beatles fan. Playing Rock Band is awesome! Playing my favorite Beatles songs makes it even better! I can't choose a favorite song.... I LOVE them all!
Sherry T.
Marana, AZ
If you are a Beatles fan and like playing Rockband, then this game is for you! It is challenging to play the songs and sing a long at the same time!
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
Has anyone actually played this?
Marie T.
Gamer Expert Level 3
What's your favorite Beatles song?
Eric R.
Springfield, OR
Does anyone else think they should have picked a better band than the Beatles?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
What's your favorite song?