BY MTV GAMES

Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
I love all of the games in the Rock Band series of games. This Beatles version gave me the ability to play the songs that I already knew and loved and also introduced me to some tracks that I never heard before. My mom also loved this game because of all of the songs!
Suzi P.
Suzi P.
Austin, TX
Rock Band is a fantastic party game and the Beatles edition is no exception. Endless replay value and fun for all ages. It's especially appealing to older crowds who might not have played as many video games. Definitely recommend as a family or party game.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Reno, NV
This is a great way to introduce your children to some great "classic" music. I had my son singing along in no time. I seriously love the beatles and i love games that allow you to play as a family, so this is one of my faves!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
This game exposed me to the Beatles music more than anything else. My dad loves them so it's fun to play together and get to know his music!
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Gamer Expert
I had it when I had my Xbox 360 and I loved it! Super easy to play, super fun to play with all your friends!
Carly K.
Carly K.
Drums, PA
By far my favorite rock band ever! The Beatles are just legendary. Great choice!
Sammie M.
Sammie M.
Still one of my favorite games. Rock Band was always better than guitar hero.
Ginnie K.
Ginnie K.
Alexandria, VA
I've always loved the Rockband franchise and when I found out they were coming out with a Beatles version, I had to have it! I even swapped out my original Rockband instruments just to get the Beatles version that made them look a little more real than your typical guitar controller. It's a great game for groups and parties. This game has been out for a while but I still consider it a classic.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Gamer Expert
I like this game on Rock Band it is Visually stunning, incredible playlist, feels the way a Beatles game should but ir is over too soon I would have loved it to have there entire set of songs. I would recommend this game to anyone who already loves the Beatles and for the young ones just learning about music
Audrea C.
Audrea C.
fulton, NY
This is a great addition to the rock band family! We play this alot in our family. So much fun to play!
leyah m.
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
Has anyone actually played this?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Gamer Expert
What's your favorite Beatles song?
Eric R.
Eric R.
Tillamook, OR
Does anyone else think they should have picked a better band than the Beatles?
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
What's your favorite song?