MTV Games 885370523522 Dance Central 3 with Exclusive Bonus 2 Tracks for Xbox 360

BY MTV GAMES

The MTV Games 885370523522 Dance Central 3 with Exclusive Bonus 2 Tracks you'll travel back through time to learn the best dance crazes from across the ages, including disco moves of the 70's, hip hop moves from the 80s and the hottest moves on the dance floor today all set to an electrifying soundtrack of 45 chart topping dance hits. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Fun Kinect video game will have you up and moving!  Yes, there are lots of games that are similar but I think the songs on this one are some of the best.  It has been out for awhile now so you can get it used for a good deal.  This is the only dancing video game that I have purchased but I'm not sorry that I did.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
The best party game I have played that isn't sports or fighting. Everyone enjoys it even people who say they won't can't get enough. I also like the workout option. It gets a little tricky with the Kinect sometimes but that's with many Kinect games it is perfect. Song selection is great.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Love this game for the Kinect. I love the songs that are on this. When I played it, it would be hours that I played it. It's better than the just dance games. A great variety of songs. If you like to dance, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy this game.
Melissa R.
I love the song selection. It works great with the Kinect. It allows you to move freely without having to worry about holding a controller. I love dancing and this allows me to do what I enjoy and get a fun workout in.
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
This was my favorite thing when it came out... it's so much fun just to dance to... they have really nice throw back music.. according to now, but it's really nice and time passes by so fast while playing this game
Rubi L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I just love to play these kind of dance games with my family we all have such a great time just dancing and being silly :)
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
This is so much fun you get to pick the song and dance away. And it lets you have a choice of easy . Medium . Hard dances
ylen C.
I'm so in love with dancing games, because while I'm playing and having fun, at the same time I'm doing cardio. :)
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
My granddaughter loves Dance party and all of the other characters. Highly recommend! Better than other games!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Gamer Expert Level 2
I have never actually played this myself, but my friends have played and told me how fun it is.
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Is this a pricy game ? How good Is it ??
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
Is this a fun game.......
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone recommmend???? It looks pretty fun but i need to know before i go ahead and buy it lol
Elizabeth D.
Does this make a good gift for kids?
Dia D.