MTV Games 885370523522 Dance Central 3 with Exclusive Bonus 2 Tracks for Xbox 360

BY MTV GAMES

The MTV Games 885370523522 Dance Central 3 with Exclusive Bonus 2 Tracks you'll travel back through time to learn the best dance crazes from across the ages, including disco moves of the 70's, hip hop moves from the 80s and the hottest moves on the dance floor today all set to an electrifying soundtrack of 45 chart topping dance hits. see more...

Melissa R.
I love the song selection. It works great with the Kinect. It allows you to move freely without having to worry about holding a controller. I love dancing and this allows me to do what I enjoy and get a fun workout in.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
I love this game I played this for about 3 weeks and I lost 15 pounds it's fun and addicting
Destinee S.
Visalia, CA
Love this game super fun to play with the family just the right game for family game night
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Fun Kinect video game will have you up and moving!  Yes, there are lots of games that are similar but I think the songs on this one are some of the best.  It has been out for awhile now so you can get it used for a good deal.  This is the only dancing video game that I have purchased but I'm not sorry that I did.
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
This was my favorite thing when it came out... it's so much fun just to dance to... they have really nice throw back music.. according to now, but it's really nice and time passes by so fast while playing this game
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Gamer Expert
I have never actually played this myself, but my friends have played and told me how fun it is.
Audrea C.
fulton, NY
So much fun. Great workout game with great music. Fun for the kids and adults alot. Love it!
ylen C.
I'm so in love with dancing games, because while I'm playing and having fun, at the same time I'm doing cardio. :)
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
My granddaughter loves Dance party and all of the other characters. Highly recommend! Better than other games!
Faith H.
Middlesboro, KY
I played this with my little cousin and its so freaking fun! I had a bpast with it!!!!
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Is this a pricy game ? How good Is it ??
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
Is this a fun game.......
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone recommmend???? It looks pretty fun but i need to know before i go ahead and buy it lol
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Gamer Expert
Is this like Just Dance?
Elizabeth D.
Does this make a good gift for kids?