GroceryFrozen FoodsMTR
Puliogare Powder 200gms

MTR Puliogare Powder 200gms

by MTR

What is the serving sized on this ?
Start your review of MTR Puliogare Powder 200gms!
How would you rate this product?
Ellie K.
Granada Hills, CA
I was a great way to go back and forth with a little more than the first half of the year best day ever seen and the other rest is history is not a the first half of and a great lot to more of people than.
Sweta S.
Bellevue, WA
I love tamarind flavor yet spicy with lentils, spices to add flavor to rice and just added this powder to cooked rice makes fast and the aroma is just heavenly
Rachel V.
Love this product! Whenever I make rice l always add MTR and some fresh veggies!This product tastes very good and I don't think I could go without it on my rice!
Millie C.
Nashua, NH
Love MTR, thus makes it easy to make the way we make rice & the flavors are always awesome
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
Delicious when you are in a rush to do dinner . my mom loves them as well we eat with pita bread I know weird but good .
Romi G.
It tastes great. Good for when you do not have the time to cook. Its a to go thing
Abying X.
I love this! Taste very yummy! Made it for my parents in law and they love it!
I love this! Taste very yummy! Made it for my parents in law and they love it!
Manisha M.
Chennai, Tamil Nādu
Love this product as it makes it so easy to prepare a traditional tamarind rice. It gives out the perfect aroma when mixed with pre-cooked rice. For all those lazy people out there who wants to hog some traditional mom's handmade tangy tamarind rice- Go ahead and buy this product. Make cooking & life so easy plus you get tasty dish at the end of the day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...