MTR Alu Methi, 10.58-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10) uploaded by naf C.

BY MTR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A succulent and mildly spicy curry dish made with potatoes, combined with fresh, fenugreek (methi) leaves. Enjoy with Indian breads and basmati rice. Ready to eat in minutes. Just heat the foil pouch in boiling water for five minutes, or simply... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
naf C.
I tried this today for the very first time. The packaging looks nice and even small but it's good enough for at least two people. I had to leave the leftovers in the fridge because I couldn't eat it all myself. The price isn't too bad either. The taste is really good and it's spicy just how I like it but I had to add some more salt because that's how I like it. I think there was less salt into it. It's quick to make. You can either warm the contents with the pouch in a boiling pot of water or you can heat it up in the microwave for about 3 minutes or so. It's vegetarian too, no meat at all in this. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.