Mtn Dew Sangria Blast uploaded by Miranda M.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mtn Dew® Sangria Blast™.

A Taco Bell® original.

For a limited time only.

Dew® with a blast of natural and artificial citrus punch flavor.

270 calories per bottle. see more...

Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
What i don't understand, is why i cant find the bottles, 12 packs, or anything that has to do with Mt Dew Sangria in stores. I don't have the luxury of buying things offline, but I'm a traditional walk in the store type of girl. Only place i can GET my favorite drink is at Taco Bell, and a lot of the times the flavoring is crappy, or its running out. I just want the bottles, or the 12 packs. Why cant they put these in the stores? Baja blast is TERRIBLE! I WANT SANGRIA!
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
The best I always crave these they taste amazing the quality is great and the price is affordable I definitely recommend I love these more than the Baja blast ones
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Amazing. I normally hate spin offs of Mt. Dew, but this was GREAT and I couldn't get enough. I am so sad that it is already gone. I hope they bring it back very soon.
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
This is the worst soda i have ever tasted . has a gross alcholic after taste . sad when even my 7 yr old refused to drink it . will never buy again .
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
Rich fruity taste. This drink is so addictive. I get this every time I got to taco bell. Unfortunately that is the only place I can find it.
Joye P.
Four oaks , Nc
discovered this last year at the beach, so glad i tried something different! it's hard to find nowadays.. but it was so amazing!
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
This is the worst mtn dew they've created so far. It is super sweet, sour, and vinngary! Was super disappointing. Too much!
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really like this one it's like a mix of favors with that same Mountain Dew body and taste