BY MOUNTAIN DEW

MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Keeps me going! When the black, white, and green label came out, this was the only sodas I would drink! So sweet but still tangy like classic mt dew! I love the look of these cans because it’s an art like design.
Beth S.
Lanark , IL
I love this! It is crisp and clean tasting. It definitely delivers the caffeine kick too! It's a little pricey, bit I hooe they don't discontinue this one! It's a keeper!
Savannah M.
Flomaton , AL
The flavor is really nice. It's like a sweet but almost sour drink. Kiwi Apple, I believe? It has a nice crisp taste. Also, the can makes it more appealing!
Savannah B.
One of my favorite drink of all time its delicious and is in your local stores I Would recommend to anyone this brand of pop
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
The color Label Mountain Dews are super delicious! This one & Black Label are really good! Not much else to say haha
Cecelia L.
Arapahoe, NE
Good crisp flavor. One of my favorite drinks. Taste best cold or poured over ice. Cheap for a can of soda.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is soooo tasty! It is also healthy and satisfying. The whole family likes it. I will continue to buy.
Ashley D.
Chillicothe, MO
Great soda love it the price is right goes great with moving for drinks there is nothing like it really
Phoebe O.
Leeds
Very popular drink, very citrusy tasting which is nice and refreshing, good price and pretty readily available in many shops across the market. Average price - same as any other fizzy drinks i’d say, would overall recommend
Sana S.
Bhilai
Lets say..its the best drink ever..you can never bhi satisfied with soda..In love mountain dew..i can literally go on drinking it for hours..just love it