BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mtn Dew Game Fuel with a blast of Mango Heat Flavor see more...

Rachel O.
Ravenna , OH
I genuinely like this flavor, it’s just a bonus that no one else in my household does and I don’t have to share. Just a hint of heat compliments the mango citrus flavor. If it were more readily available I would buy it weekly.
melissa l.
las vegas
Mountain Dew is a family favorite . Lots of different flavor selections and they are all good.
Angel C.
Edmonton Alberta
This wasnt so much my favourite, definitely had allot of bite. I had never even seen it before going to a weird candy store but my son loves it. He is always ask my when we cam get another box.