Mtn Dew Game Fuel Lemonade

by Mountain Dew

Mtn Dew® Game Fuel® Dew® with a Blast of Lemonade Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.

Call of Duty® Advanced Warfare.

Dewanddoritos.com.

290 calories per bottle.

20 fl oz (1.25 pt) 591 ml.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mtn Dew Game Fuel Lemonade!
endicott, NY
Mountain Dew's lemonade is delicious! I actually prefer this lemonade over any other brand. The flavor is great but original Mountain dew will always be my favorite.
Syracuse, NY
This was revolting. Its a new, carbonated, syrupy lemonade drink that is supposed to give you energy but it made me sick to my stomach. I would not repurchase or recommend to a friend. It was a waste of money and made my stomach feel queasy all day.
No Special Diet
Columbus , IN
I tried this product and not really impressed by it. The flavor was horrible. It taste like someone made lemonade and mixed a pop with it and no sugar.