Mtn Dew® Code Red® Soda 12-12 fl. o.z Cans uploaded by Diana R.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mtn Dew Code Red with a rush of Cherry flavor. see more...

Diana R.
Akron , OH
This is my favorite pop! It’s got a subtle cherry flavor. It has great carbonation and doesn’t go flat right after opening. It has tons of caffeine, so I usually drink these in the morning.
K.c. K.
Mount Pleasant
If you love Mountain Dew and are interested in trying it with a hint of cherry flavor, then look no further. This product tastes just as good as the original but gives you a slight variation. It is crisp and refreshing. It's nice to have good option.
Nikole K.
Code red is the best. No soda compares for me! My only complaint is that it’s not as widespread available as regular Mountain Dew is. I’m not a huge soda drinker, but when I drink soda it’s Mountain Dew that I go to!
James H.
This soda is a favorite in our household. The bright, sweet cherry flavor goes down well whether you are 8 years old or 38. We would definitely recommend to friends and family and will most definitely be repeat customers.
erika r.
springhill
This is one of my go to flavors to drink. The 12 pack is good for sharing with people. Or for yourself. It dont matter. Has a good taste and I'd recommend this product for other people.
Samantha P.
Stanford, KY
I love this flavor of mountain dew. It has a taste of cherry mixed with the original mountain dew flavor. It's around 4 or 5 bucks for a 12 pack. I usually purchase at walmart.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
To me this is really good but it does not taste much different than the other Mountain Dew flavors. I would recommend if you want to try something different but it doesn’t taste much different than any other Mountain Dew.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I love Mountain Dew! The cherry flavored Code red is the best too! Price is standard. It’s great I don’t feel like I need to tell you how great it is cause you should know already.
sagal a.
I love this product because it has a big pack and it taste like candy in my mouth but it's still wet and that's one of the things I really love also people will love to buy this because it's sweet fantastic and many other things
Amber W.
This Coca-Cola product is pretty good! Basically a cherry flavored Mountain Dew! I definitely prefer he canned version over the bottled version. I think it tastes more smoother. I'd definitely purchase again in the future.

back