Mtn Dew Baja Blast

by Mountain Dew

Mtn Dew® Baja Blast™.
A Taco Bell® original.
For a limited time only.
Dew® with a blast of natural and artificial tropical lime flavor.
280 calories per bottle.

Regular, Code Red, Baja Blast. Which one is your favorite? [user:tiffanysealey14]
Start your review of Mtn Dew Baja Blast!
a month agoOklahoma City, OK
Baja blast runs through my veins. It makes all of my stress and worries disappear. When it isnt in stores my heart breaks a little, luckily I can make a quick stop at Tbell. I would love to see it in stores 24/ although fountain drinks are far superior to bottled or canned sodas.
a month agoHighland Hgts, KY
I. Love. Baja Blast!!! Whenever it is in stores, I get excited and purchase it in the 12-pack of cans. I know that it is always available at Taco Bell, but I wish it was also always available for purchase in stores and not just limited edition! I enjoy getting the cans more, but still occasionally but the plastic bottles as well.
a month agoWhite Plains, NY
This is just ok. Has more of a watered down flavor than the usual in your face flavor of the original and red versions. It's nice if you want subtle flavor, are eating a more Spanish influenced type of dish, or you need a mixer to complement tequila maybe.
3 months agoGreenville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
DEFINITELY my favorite flavor. Packaging is great, price is great, and the flavor is amazing. Everytime I see one I gave to grab one. This one is summer in a bottle and I love it.
2 months agoGlen Burnie, MD
First had this at taco bell as a freezy and that's amazing. It has more of an almost berry like taste than the normal citrus. I truly love all of the mountain dew flavors though
2 months agowest warwick
This is the best flavor of Mountain Dew. I wish they would make it Permanent. It’s a refreshing blast of summer. Price is good. Just wish I could find it besides at Taco Bell.
3 months agoDetroit, MI
Great flavor. I first encountered this flavor of mt. Dew in a slush at Taco Bell. That was the beginning of forever. It was a must that I try the regular soda and it's a ten for me. I would definitely recommend this soda for others to try. I absolutely love it.
a month agoholly hill fl
I loved when they started selling this in stores. Befor the only place you could get it was taco bell. I am a mountain dew drinker but this is my favorite one by far. I love the taste and everything about it Mtn Dew Baja Blast
2 months agoStreator, IL
Baja is my 2nd favorite flavor of Mountain Dew. It’s so wonderful it’s hard to describe! One of the best they’ve ever made for sure. Great packaging and presentation. I will Definitley buy again!
6 months agoE Pittsburgh, PA
I love the fact that they sell this in the gas station now! It’s definitely my favorite version of Mountain Dew! It definitely tastes better from the fountain, but it’s still really good. Next time you’re at the gas station pick a bottle up you won’t be disappointed!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Bri M. 2 years ago
Baja blast gives me hearttttt burrrnnnnn soooooo baddddd. I don’t know why. No other mtn dew does.