BY MOUNTAIN DEW #32 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Mtn Dew® Baja Blast™.
A Taco Bell® original.
For a limited time only.
Dew® with a blast of natural and artificial tropical lime flavor.
280 calories per bottle. see more...

Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I wish this soda was available for purchase all year long at the local gas stations in my town. Instead it only comes around in the summertime. This is my favorite Mountain Dew , the best one they make. I enjoy getting it from Taco Bell , but when I can find it in the bottles I always get one. I love to have them ice cold so I end up putting them in the freezer for a slushie. I love this soda!!! I recommend it to everyone! You all should try it.
أينما ي.
San Diego
Baja blast is my all-time favorite I enjoy the regular Mountain Dew but ever since Mountain Dew came out with Baja blast I cannot stop drinking it and cannot resist. very time I go to Taco Bell I have to get a Baja blast. I love the fact that they carry it there so that whenever summer passes and baja blast isn’t carried in stores I can always get it from Taco Bell.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I love Baja Blast! Back in the day, before this was available in stores, I’d go to Taco Bell just to get this. It’s very sweet but has a tangyness to it. I’m so glad that grocery stores got smart and started carrying it. It’s the best Mountain Dew flavor out there.
Alyssa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
If I could rate this soda a 100/5 I would!!! I basically live off this stuff. The tangy, fizzy sweetness just explodes in every sip. I love that it's only bottled seasonally because it lets me appreciate how freaking good it is when I miss it in the fall. I love baja blast!!
Olivia A.
Grove Hill, Al
Baja Blast is the very best Mtn Dew there is. Its the best flavor and so tasty. I cannot stop drinking it! Its so addictive. I am so glad its finally available in stores and not only at Taco Bell. I would make special trips to Taco Bell just for the Baja Blast!
Haley C.
Sarasota
I am so glad they brought this back in stores! Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind going to Taco Bell to grab a Baja Blast, but it’s not always convenient. It should definitely be in stores year round because it’s one of the best soda flavors out there.
Autumn L.
Harlem, GA
The best Mountain Dew by far but we all know it tastes best from Taco Bell and not in the bottle. Still really good no matter where but still if you haven’t tried it from Taco Bell then you don’t know what you’re missin
Lily S.
San Francisco
My favorite soda in the entire world! Too bad it’s hard to find, but it is the best flavor! It’s a nice citrusy version of mt. Dew, and honestly I recommend going to Taco Bell and getting the frozen icee version!!
Chatel P.
Cheat Lake
Great mtn dew! Has a tropical taste to it! You can sometimes get it at Walmart. If you can’t find it there most Taco Bell’s have it! Great packaging colorful catches the eye! I will definitely buy again!
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Soooo good! Refreshing crisp taste and pretty color as well! Great flavor and very nice package. I would recommend this to anyone to try a new fun summer soda! I will buy again!