influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Mtn Dew®.
170 calories per can.
24-12fl oz cans (288fl oz).
24-355ml cans (8.52L).
24 cans.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Jillian M.

There is nothing more refreshing and tasty than Mountain Dew. I love the all green packaging that stands out compared to other soda brands. As well, this soda comea in a variety of flavor choices such as the yummy code red! The soda is always easily found in convenient stores everywhere and for a low price. This soda is the perfect combination of flavors and caffeine for that boost you need throughout the day.

Anna D.

Dew runs out faster than any other drink in the house! It's the only drink that keeps me up when I do homework and it doesn't make me feel sick like cola or root beer would. Dew is one of the only drinks that tastes good flat as well as carbonated so A plus!

Nicole C.

If I could drink one soda, it would be this. I love the taste and it's not extremely fizzy like some other sodas. I don't drink soda a lot but I would drink this every time I wanted to drink a soda. I love it.

Rebecca B.

In this house hold a lot of pop is often drunk. Out of all the pop brands, Mountain Dew will always be one of my favorites. The other favors are a nice switch up also!

Constance M.

I have always loved Mt. Dew. one of the few drinks that I love to drink in a regular basis. had great taste and recommend it highly. I drink one at least every day. 😊

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Kasey G.
Kasey G.

How well would you say this mixes with other things? What other foods could you make using this?

0 answersDec 02 - 2014 - 10:43 p.m.
SUBMIT AN ANSWER
Dani D.
Dani D.

What's your favorite flavor?

3 answersNov 30 - 2014 - 1:24 a.m.
SUBMIT AN ANSWER
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now