Mtn Dew®.
170 calories per can.
24-12fl oz cans (288fl oz).
24-355ml cans (8.52L).
24 cans.

0 character used

Jillian M.

There is nothing more refreshing and tasty than Mountain Dew. I love the all green packaging that stands out compared to other soda brands. As well, this soda comea in a variety of flavor choices such as the yummy code red! The soda is always easily found in convenient stores everywhere and for a low price. This soda is the perfect combination of flavors and caffeine for that boost you need throughout the day.

Joe t.

Mtn Dew one of my favorite soda drinks ! I just Check my pockets for some money and go to my neighborhood 7-eleven. A sliding door away is the satisfaction of my thirst Mtn Dew ! Great drink for this heat. Highly recommend to people who like the color green as well as a satisfying drink !

michelle b.

Mountain Dew is my absolute favorite drink. i know it isn't good for me, but I still drink a can a day. It has a sharp, crisp taste that helps give me a boost. I typically drink it first thing in the morning at work. Again, I absolutely love the dew. #lovedew

Anna D.

Dew runs out faster than any other drink in the house! It's the only drink that keeps me up when I do homework and it doesn't make me feel sick like cola or root beer would. Dew is one of the only drinks that tastes good flat as well as carbonated so A plus!

Amanda M.

I really enjoy Mtn. Dew. however it seems lately I've been tasting something very citrusy in my soda. I'm not sure if they have changed the formula but i can taste either a lemon or lime. I will continue to drink it. It's by far my favorite soda of all time!

Kasey G.
Kasey G.

How well would you say this mixes with other things? What other foods could you make using this?

5 answersDec 02 - 2014 - 10:43 p.m.
Dani D.
Dani D.

What's your favorite flavor?

4 answersNov 30 - 2014 - 1:24 a.m.

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now