Add a Photo

By Mountain Dew

Mtn Dew®.
170 calories per can.
24-12fl oz cans (288fl oz).
24-355ml cans (8.52L).
24 cans.
Photos (43)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I LOVE Mtn Dew. I prefer drinking it out of a can over drinking it out of the bottle or from the fountain. Not sure what it is but it just seems to taste so much better. I also like putting it in to the freezer for a while so that it has the "Icee" type feel to it. Just make sure not to leave it in too long because it will make a mess ( I had this happen more times than I would like to admit) . I love when these go on sale. Walmart tends to have the better on these when they go on sale.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN

Mountain Dew is my favorite in a can. I don't know why, I just prefer it over bottle, or fountain. I don't tend to drink pop anymore, only occasionally, but I do love mountain dew. I don't like that it is bad for your teeth, turns them yellow, has no nutritional value, and makes you gain weight. But I love the taste.
Joe t.
Joe t.

Mtn Dew one of my favorite soda drinks ! I just Check my pockets for some money and go to my neighborhood 7-eleven. A sliding door away is the satisfaction of my thirst Mtn Dew ! Great drink for this heat. Highly recommend to people who like the color green as well as a satisfying drink !
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

Not my favorite, I do love the red mt. dew though. This is however my husbands favorite drink.. I wouldn't recommend drinking this on a really hot day though, way too sweet for that. It has an average cost, cost the same as any other soda. Nothing to grand about this drink
Karalynn R.
Karalynn R.
Marion, IN

As many times as I've tried, this is my morning pick-me-up. The citrus flavor is refreshing and the caffeine helps me wake up. The 12 fl oz bottles are the perfect size. I feel a lot better about drinking one of these a day than I do about drinking a 24 fl oz bottle.
michelle b.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC

Mountain Dew is my absolute favorite drink. i know it isn't good for me, but I still drink a can a day. It has a sharp, crisp taste that helps give me a boost. I typically drink it first thing in the morning at work. Again, I absolutely love the dew. #lovedew
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I really enjoy Mtn. Dew. however it seems lately I've been tasting something very citrusy in my soda. I'm not sure if they have changed the formula but i can taste either a lemon or lime. I will continue to drink it. It's by far my favorite soda of all time!

Amber B.
Amber B.

I really love mtn dew, I like how I can have a range of different flavors especially pitch black but sometimes the regular mtn dew is the best.
I would really like everyone else's opinion on mtn dew and If you like it.
if so, what's your favorite flavor? :)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

Mountain Dew is my favorite soda hands down!!!

That being said, it's not very good for you but then again what soda is?

Great citrus and sugary flavor and makes great adult beverages. If I'm in the mood for a soda 9 out of 10 times I'm getting a Dew!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Woodstock, GA

I love Mountain Dew so much. It has just the perfect hint of citrus. Also it's a lot thicker than some other soft drinks that boast the same taste, which is something that I enjoy very much. Look forward to purchasing this drink again in the future!
Dani D.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA

What's your favorite flavor?
Imani G.
Imani G.
Cooper, TX

Do you like this better than Coke?
Kasey G.
Kasey G.
Matthews, MO

How well would you say this mixes with other things? What other foods could you make using this?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Anderson, In

How can I stop drinking mtn Dee without the headaches?
Tori H.
Tori H.

How much Mountain Dew is too much?

Join Now