Mtn Dew - 24 CT

based on 100 reviews

Mtn Dew®.
170 calories per can.
24-12fl oz cans (288fl oz).
24-355ml cans (8.52L).
24 cans.

0 character used

Add Picture
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Bryan D.

2 influensters found this helpful

Mountain Dew is simply the best Soda EVER! It's so refreshing and it quenches my thirst every time I drink it. I love it and I will always love it. If I don't have a Mountain Dew in the morning when I first wake up then it ruins my entire day.

Christy S.

2 influensters found this helpful

mt. dew is my all time favorite drink!! it hits the spot so perfect! ! i definitely recommend this drink!!

Leah K.

1 influenster found this helpful

Mountain Dew is my favorite in a can. I don't know why, I just prefer it over bottle, or fountain. I don't tend to drink pop anymore, only occasionally, but I do love mountain dew. I don't like that it is bad for your teeth, turns them yellow, has no nutritional value, and makes you gain weight. But I love the taste.

Amber B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I really love mtn dew, I like how I can have a range of different flavors especially pitch black but sometimes the regular mtn dew is the best.
I would really like everyone else's opinion on mtn dew and If you like it.
if so, what's your favorite flavor? :)

Ariel R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I really love Mountain Dew I really recommend trying this product it's super yummy. It's got the right amount of sweetness but yet a hint of tartness and if you needs a sugar boost this is your go too drink.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

How can I stop drinking mtn Dee without the headaches?

1 answerMay 23 - 2016 - 4:06 p.m.
Imani G.
Imani G.

Do you like this better than Coke?

5 answersNov 28 - 2015 - 12:29 a.m.
Kasey G.
Kasey G.

How well would you say this mixes with other things? What other foods could you make using this?

7 answersDec 02 - 2014 - 10:43 p.m.
Dani D.
Dani D.

What's your favorite flavor?

9 answersNov 30 - 2014 - 1:24 a.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now