Add a Photo

By Mountain Dew

Mtn Dew®.
170 calories per can.
24-12fl oz cans (288fl oz).
24-355ml cans (8.52L).
24 cans.
Photos (41)
Mountain Dew is my favorite soda of all time! It has a great taste and is a good way to refresh after a long hot summer day!
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN

Mtn Dew is a must have at our #backyard bash in the cooler so it's ice cold every one wants one to enjoy
Allie A.

So addicting! Seriously I can't stop. I'm starting to gain weight and have been trying to cut out the pop but it's sooo hard. I've only done it once before but I always come back to it! Great flavor!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH

Tastes great. Always buy it when i go grocery shopping. The nice sweet flavor when cold brings a smile to all when they drink it in my house:)
Bryan D.
Bryan D.
Shelby Twp, MI

Mountain Dew is simply the best Soda EVER! It's so refreshing and it quenches my thirst every time I drink it. I love it and I will always love it. If I don't have a Mountain Dew in the morning when I first wake up then it ruins my entire day.
Christy S.
Christy S.

mt. dew is my all time favorite drink!! it hits the spot so perfect! ! i definitely recommend this drink!!
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.

Perfect pick me up when I'm feeling worn out. I really like that it doesn't make me feel shaky.
Karalynn R.
Karalynn R.
Marion, IN

As many times as I've tried, this is my morning pick-me-up. The citrus flavor is refreshing and the caffeine helps me wake up. The 12 fl oz bottles are the perfect size. I feel a lot better about drinking one of these a day than I do about drinking a 24 fl oz bottle.
Hollyann R.
Hollyann R.

Mountain Dew is my go to drink! I am so addicted and don't ever want anything else.
Christian B.
Christian B.
Waterloo, IN

It's pretty great but definitely in moderation. The calorie count is extremely high!
Dani D.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA

What's your favorite flavor?
July 13, 2016, 4:49 p.m.
Original!
Imani G.
Imani G.
Cooper, TX

Do you like this better than Coke?
July 13, 2016, 4:49 p.m.
Definitely!
Kasey G.
Kasey G.
Matthews, MO

How well would you say this mixes with other things? What other foods could you make using this?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
June 17, 2016, 9:56 a.m.
I have used it making an orange chicken. Orange juice & mt dew then just soak the chicken in it for an hour then grill it. Yum! if you like to drink you can also mix it with green apple alcohol and it takes like a jolly rancher.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Anderson, IN

How can I stop drinking mtn Dee without the headaches?
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
July 17, 2016, 10:47 a.m.
They make the sparkling water that makes your body think it is drinking caffeine. It has worked for me so far.
Tori H.
Tori H.

How much Mountain Dew is too much?
Taay J.