BY METHOD

All-purpose spray is naturally derived with ingredients made from renewable, plant-based materials, abundant minerals or water. Uses Powergreen Technology that is effective on most home surfaces including tile, marble, sealed wood and metal. Includes ingredients made from corn and coconut oil. Triclosan free and no animal testing. Biodegrades in less than 28 days. Applicable Material: Marble Metal Tile Dirt Types: Soil Scent: Cucumber Packing Type: Bottle.

Shipping Weight: 1.99 pounds

Item Weight: 1.99 pounds

Applicable_Material - Tile; Dirt_Types - Soil; Scent - Cucumber; Packing_Type - Bottle

Item model number: 9294703

Jennie D.
Purchased at: Target
I use this product line!!! I love it because the sent is not overwhelming or strong unlike other cleaning products I’ve used in the past. But I love how it does leave a scent!!! I highly recommend this product and the entire product line itself!!! It’s not harmful for cleaning
Gabby M.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually received this from a friend so I did not pay for it. That being said I really like it, it smells very clean and does not leave any type of residue. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Vickmarie G.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite all purpose cleaning product for tidying up and cleaning surfaces. The smell is amazing. I just with these products were more promoted like on the west coast. They are never on sale so sometimes I skip them and go for something more affordable. The selection of scents is great but the cucumber, lime, and mint are my top 3.
Madge B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Does the job well and it smells great. Plus it comes in a cute, sleek, and nice looking container. Method is a great company and I buy different kinds of this spray from them routinely when I run out of my last batch!
Carolyn A.
Hoboken, NJ
My favorite part of this product is that not only does it clean, but it smells good! The cucumber scent definitely makes cleaning more enjoyable. This product removes dirt and grime off of all surfaces. I use it from my wooden coffee table to the top of my stove - it works on everything!
MORGAN R.
Saint Petersburg
Love this multi purpose cleaning.  Smells the best and clean!  I love to use this in the kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom and bedroom.  I love this cleaner and feel safe when I use it.  Its a little pricey, so I usually purchase when it is on sale.
Bethany B.
Piedmont, SC
Love method products, makes me feel good to know that I am using something safe. We have a baby and a dog and Knowing that I’m not using products with harsh chemicals is a huge deal to me. Not only is this and all method products safe but they work wonderfully and smell great!
Katskahnne W.
Los Angeles
Method is my favorite brand of household cleaner.  This multipurpose cleaner is effective and versatile, smells great, and it's eco-friendly.  The price is very reasonable.  Works well but isn't harsh.  I recommend this as a great all-around surface cleaner.
Kitty H.
This is a decent cleaner. It is ‘healthier’ for you than Clorox or Lysol but it doesn’t have the power of those products only because of the chemicals. If you have small children or dogs, use something cleaner that won’t harm them if it gets in their mouths or on their hands.
Emily D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this product so much! I use it to clean general surfaces and I love that it does not smell too harsh. It feels very safe to use around my home and I love the packaging. It is not too pricey and I would definitely recommend this cleaning spray to others.