BY M.T

• M.T. ROLLER 1.0mm Micro Needle Roller Skin Care Therapy what do yo...1 Answers
  • What exactly does this product do?2 Answers
  • Does this really help? And is it painful?2 Answers
Dionna S.
Dionna S.
Fontana, CA
Why Have I never heard of this before??? It sounds so barbaric and scary. I have used this for about 6 months and I really notice a difference. I do think you have to be consistent or it may not be as effective. I have told everybody I know about it, plus it is super cheap.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Memphis, TN
This product is very good! It really does help with scarring, acne, and wrinkles. You have to be consistent with it and build a routine with it to be effective, It is not a quick fix at all. But the results are definitely worth it. I would recommend this product.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Have a question, will these products also work for reducing the appearance of stretch marks too on the body and if so which products will do this?
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very anxious to use this tool. For mature skin I watch the Youtube use something like this. As time went on her wrinkles and her skin tone look fantastic. If you would allow me to receive one I would stick with it it 58. Where most people may not stick with it.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the derma roller! 1 mm is the perfect length for penetration! I have a lot less acne scars but I would advise to get a numbing cream because OUCH. Its curl-your-toes worthy when it comes to the pain but bearable. BETTER WITH A NUMBING CREAM.
Jacky M.
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
I had a friend buy a couple of these and let me try them out. I used them on some scars that I had from when I was a child and after using them for a couple of days, the scars have visibly reduced. This is great!
Ericka B.
Ericka B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the 0.5mm needle size, and it firms and plumps so well! Definitely makes my skin glow and my pores smaller with regular use! and I've noticed a difference when I stop using it. I use in combo with face oils.
Amna I.
Amna I.
I have some acne scars on my cheeks and have thought about trying out a derma roller since I've tried everything but nothing has worked. Not gonna lie the needles look a little scary to put on my face but if it actually works then I will try it out! Does it help with white heads also?
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Im looking to try this but im curious what others think about it! Does it hurt at all? Good results?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Pearl City, HI
What exactly does this product do?
Cherice A.
Cherice A.
Walker, LA
Does this really help? And is it painful?
Neysha M.