BY MT OLIVE

Heather L.
These are so freaking delicious! I've loved bread a butter pickles since I was a child. These are so good on they're own or on a sandwich. Sometimes I chop them up and put them in my tuna salad! I love that Mt. Olive's are so affordable more so than other brands. And they're easy to find at Wal-Mart.
Ashley B.
Franklin, TN
I'm not a big fan of sweet pickles so that's why there's only four stars. They're mostly good in sandwiches or if you get tired of the same classic sour pickle taste.
Amanda E.
I love the taste of these pickles and you can ensure that great taste with Mt. Olive brand pickles. They keep the great taste sealed in for freshness.
Yvonne H.
Huntsville, AL
These are a family favorite! They are delicious, crunchy and full of flavor. The are great on sandwiches or burgers or eat them right out of the jar.
Hailey A.
These are great to pair with a sandwich. If you like bread and butter pickles, these are some of my favorites.
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Great product and very good tasting! These are great for making pickle wraps! They have great flavor!
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
Love eating these out of the jar, they are my favorite snack! super yummy and addicting!!!!!:)