BY MT OLIVE

Mt. Olive Brings on the Flavor see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love them with my taco salads, tacos and burgers." in 1 review
Victoria H.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Plastic more...
These taste great . They aren't too hot for my personal taste . I think the price is great for how much you get . I usually add these with everything . From breakfast to dinner . Yes everything ! I got mine at my local grocery store. I highly recommend these .
Victoria R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Plastic more...
I put Jalapenos on everything! Well, not everything lol. Mt. Olives Jalapenos are amazing, and not too spicy. I always put them on my popcorn.
Yoselin R.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Plastic more...
I love Mt. Olive jalapenos, they are not too spicy, just right. I love them with my taco salads, tacos and burgers. They are perfect