BY MSI MUSIC DISTRIBUTION

The country star's entire career is surveyed in this 20-song collection, which includes "Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning)," "Pop a Top," and "Don't Rock the Jukebox," as well as his duet with Jimmy Buffet, "It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere."A selection of mostly latter-era Alan Jackson tracks packaged by BMG for the international market, this set includes the subtle pop culture commentary of "Gone Country," the fun "Chattahoochee," and the beautiful Hank Williams tribute "Midnight in Montgomery." Since it lacks several of Jackson's best-known hits, it doesn't make the ideal introduction to his work, but then he hasn't really changed his formula or approach since he emerged in the 1990s, so it probably doesn't matter that much, and it's still a fun set. ~ Steve Leggett see more...

• What kind of music does this CD has and what is your favo...7 Answers
  • What's your favorite song?6 Answers
Destiny K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I grew up listening to Alan Jackson with my mom and singing along. My grandparents died when I was 10 so I don't remember much of them but every time I hear Alan sing it takes me back to the days I spent with my grandparents and the ling car ride that went by pretty fast because my mom and sister and I sang the whole way to every Alan Jackson and Reba song
patricia h.
mckee, ky
I think this is a great album. It has most of his number one hits on one album. My all time favorite song is 'Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning"? This is a very special song about 9-2011 and it is different than any of his other songs. I would recommend everyone listen to this song just once. It will take you down to your knees.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This CD collection by Alan Jackson is a very good selection of greatest hits collection. Chattahootchie is my favorite song but there are so many to choose from since Alan's vocals are so good. This CD is a must listen to and I recommend it to everyone who loves country music.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Alan Jackson his music just speaks to so many. I can't pick one favorite song, but one of my favorite alums is freight train. he is one of the best male country singers out there. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Misty M.
Cottage Grove, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the greatest county singers of all time. He has an amazing voice and tons of #1 hit songs like don't rock the jukebox, five o clock somewhere, remember when. There's way too many to name but there all great.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best albums that ive ever recived, hes a true country artist AND A GREAT ONE! his music is calming and true to real life. great vocals and look...very interesting lyrics, great buy all around
whitney d.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like Alan Jackson. He has sorta stuck to his roots more then the other country stars have. He did offten have some good silly songs I enjoyed laughing at.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great country singer all of his songs are good! Some of his good songs are chattahooche and gone country but all of his songs are good.
Araceli D.
Tolleson, AZ
Oh my goodness, one of the best country singers of all time! I highly recommend seeing him in concert or listening to his music.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you love country music, You Love Alan Jackson. I love having greatest hits cds because it's like a big karaoke set.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
What kind of music does this CD has and what is your favorite track?
megan s.
What's your favorite song?