BY INTEL

MSI GT72 Dominator Pro Gaming Laptop Experience unparalleled digital entertainment like never before with this spectacular Notebook PC from MSI. This notebook PC features an impressive Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.5GHz processor that performs powerful computing for fast, seamless delivery of your programs and applications. Its 24GB of DDR3L memory enhances the PC's multitasking operations to provide smooth system responsiveness and efficient task management. The provided NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980M graphics card will meet all the graphics needs of the latest games. You'll be able to save a ton of your important files, documents, downloads, and more on its 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD. The notebook PC also showcases a beautiful 17.3" Full HD eDP Non Reflection Display for a vibrant, crystal-clear viewing experience. And with its USB ports, you can easily integrate your various external devices and essential peripherals. Purchase the MSI GT72 Dominator Pro Gaming Laptop right now! What It Is And Why You Need It: Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.5GHz processor; performs fast and delivers powerful computing 24GB of DDR3L memory; handles intense multitasking sessions with ease 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD; stores a large number of your files and other data 17.3" Full HD eDP Non Reflection Display; provides brilliant, high-definition picture quality USB ports; allows you to connect your external devices and peripherals NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980M graphics card; enables you to play high end graphics games FORGED FOR THE HARDCORE Built to perform, designed to envy. Show your status and stand out from the crowds with the GT72 Dominator's solid one-body full aluminum chassis, gamer red accents and a stealthy yet aggressive cutting edge design. INSANELY POWERFUL The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900M Series brings extreme, next-generation g see more...

MSI GT72 Dominator Pro Intel Core i7 24GB Memory 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980M 17.3" Gaming Laptop Windows
Yesenia P.
Me encanta el diseño de esta laptop tiene muy buena capacidad y muy buena calidad
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
This is my husbands first MSI computer, and I have to say, the laptop is stunner. I should have bought one for myself as well as I'm completely jealous of his laptop.

The Steel Series keyboard is a pleasure to type on with its generously- spaced keys, and backlit configurable color spectrum while the non-reflective IPS screen is gorgeous, sporting good viewing angles with colors that truly pop. He loves 17" screens for gaming when he is sitting on a recliner.

As far as the audio, the Nahimic 2 Virtual Surround is super impressive. We've had other laptops in the past, and they've always sounded like tin can alley. The sound that comes out of this unit is rich, and at times, the surround effect is quite effective. The max volume could use another notch or two, but it's still quite competent. Definitely game and epic movie-worthy sound.

The system remains fairly cool and quite capable of dispersing heat properly. Running the power hungry games no doubt generates a ton of heat, but it all seems to flow out of the back vents, so no keyboard hot-spots. A welcome addition is the turbo fan which you can easily access from a button on the left side of the laptop. He usually turns it on for about five minutes and it diminishes the heat fairly well. One of the included MSI utilities gives you more access to the fan's options. Besides the fan, the MSI Dominator Pro has additional buttons that handle quick access functions like sleep mode, sample keyboard color layouts, and other options.

Oh, and if you're thinking about lugging this around to your local coffee shop, forget it....unless you want to attract a crowd of wide-eyed onlookers. Also, It's pretty heavy, as in home gym bicep curl heavy. Unfortunately, the one area I haven't tested (my apologies) is the battery life as I am not one who travels with my laptop. I keep my laptop powered through AC in my living room.

Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Price is pretty expensive , but it dose come woth a 128gb ssd and a 1tb hdd drive in it along with a gtx980 which is good , but it has ddr3 ram.. not a bad thing put with a premium price you'd expect premium specs. Nevertheless still would outperform a equally priced MacBook.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
No tengo computadora y quisiera una para entrar en la universidad que tengo que entrar en este año
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
Great value great product great beautiful laptop.i will definitely recommend it.no pros no cons and it has a nice packaging
berta C.
I bought this for my sister. She loves it and is satisfied with it overall it's worth the price.
Mart M.
Diagnosed a few of these MSI beasts. Very sturdy and I love these because of the 24g RAM you can't beat that and this laptop is for sure future proof.
Jackie R.
Whitley City, KY
Great value! Great packaging! Great little laptop. Affordable. :) easy to take wherever.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
kiniouar a.
jijel
great product i love MSI i need to have one but i dont have much money :'( can you give me one for doing videos in my youtube channel i love gaming please and thank you my friend have one and i love it just i spend my time with him so i come here to have it and play with him. thank you!!!! i have low pw with 2GO ram and no carte graphique i love MSI computer *-*
Hailey C.
How well does this laptop work?
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is it any good???????????
Heriberto B.
Brooklyn, NY
How are is it to switch out the Hard drive for a ssd
Melissa A.
How much are these? Would this be a good gift for a 13 year old?
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
Techie Expert
Is this a good gaming laptop