MSA37 Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror & Magnification

BY GENERIC

Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror & Magnification: Adjusts up to 16" tall with a 7.25" reflective mirror at 5x magnification Features a mini 6" folding face at 7x magnification Comes in a stunning chrome finish Includes a 100-watt fluorescent bulb and polarized wall plug Item MSA37 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maria P.
Marne, MI
I got one for my sister for christmas but i have a friend who has one similar and she seems to like it alot.
Daniela S.
I really like this! Makes my makeup application so much easier! Great size and the quality is amazing!
Kaitlynn W.
Love this product !! Very good for doing your makeup 💄 and a person who always looks in the mirror
Jose N J.
Very glad I bought this product it's amazing! Love the light. Great mirror to add to my collection
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect to use when you are recording a video also you don't need a Lot of space to keep it
Heather P.
Tuscumbia, AL
Great for doing eyeliner & eye brows! Also great for noticeing black heads and pimples!!
Bianelys G.
Jersey City, NJ
I want this I want to buy it but I don't know where I can buy it 😩 I'll see if I see it
Stella L.
I got this for my vanity and I felt like I was a princess! It's great and I don't think it needs to be improved at all! It costs me at least $60 which was a little pricey for a mirror that small but I still love it. I've had it since 2013
Rosa M.
By far I'm glad i purchased myself this mirror, finally i can make sure i get my blending done just right, not even i also love putting my eye lashes on.
sarah s.
Love this mirror! It makes applying makeup much easier! It's so clear and the built in light helps a lot when you don't have good lighting.
Nataly S.
Lawton, OK
Is this product worth the price and what's the difference then just getting any other mirror
Elizabeth D.
Concrete, WA
How do you rate this mirror on a 1-10?
Kayla H.
Worth the price?
Dani H.
Sylvania, OH
Does this mirror use batteries or need to be plugged in?