MSA37 Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror & Magnification

BY GENERIC

Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror & Magnification: Adjusts up to 16" tall with a 7.25" reflective mirror at 5x magnification Features a mini 6" folding face at 7x magnification Comes in a stunning chrome finish Includes a 100-watt fluorescent bulb and polarized wall plug Item MSA37 see more...

Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Truxton, NY
Love this mirror ! you can seriously see every part of your face up close and personal . love that it swivels to magnify everything!
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Love this product !! Very good for doing your makeup 💄 and a person who always looks in the mirror
Bianelys G.
Bianelys G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this I want to buy it but I don't know where I can buy it đŸ˜© I'll see if I see it
Jose N J.
Jose N J.
Very glad I bought this product it's amazing! Love the light. Great mirror to add to my collection
Karen R.
Karen R.
New Bedford, MA
This is what I want for Christmas as I'm getting older I'm having a hard time seeing to do my eyebrows and put make up on this is perfect I had one a few years back I don't know what happened to it but this is what I asked my husband Christmas
Fauni D.
Fauni D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've wanted one of these for a really long time. I have a couple of friends and cousins who have this product and love it. I can't wait to get mine this Christmas!!!
Dashia J.
Dashia J.
Riverdale, IL
The light on this mirror is great for applying makeup , you literally can see everything . The better you can see your makeup the better you can blend it . Blending is everything!!
Stella L.
Stella L.
I got this for my vanity and I felt like I was a princess! It's great and I don't think it needs to be improved at all! It costs me at least $60 which was a little pricey for a mirror that small but I still love it. I've had it since 2013
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
By far I'm glad i purchased myself this mirror, finally i can make sure i get my blending done just right, not even i also love putting my eye lashes on.
Jakelin G.
Jakelin G.
Awesome 😍
It really helps you a lot with the makeup by giving you like 2 perspectives.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the price and what's the difference then just getting any other mirror
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you rate this mirror on a 1-10?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Worth the price?
Dani H.
Dani H.
Sylvania, OH
Does this mirror use batteries or need to be plugged in?