MSA37 Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror & Magnification

BY GENERIC

Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror & Magnification: Adjusts up to 16" tall with a 7.25" reflective mirror at 5x magnification Features a mini 6" folding face at 7x magnification Comes in a stunning chrome finish Includes a 100-watt fluorescent bulb and polarized wall plug Item MSA37 see more...

Buy on Walmart
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect to use when you are recording a video also you don't need a Lot of space to keep it
Heather P.
Tuscumbia, AL
Great for doing eyeliner & eye brows! Also great for noticeing black heads and pimples!!
Bianelys G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this I want to buy it but I don't know where I can buy it ūüė© I'll see if I see it
Alicia m.
I love this mirror. Very good for doing your make up, it allows you to see from all angles. It shows a very clear and realistic image of you. It was puchased at walmart for about 130 dollars. I feel it was worth it.
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
Love this mirror ! you can seriously see every part of your face up close and personal . love that it swivels to magnify everything!
Sandy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great because you can see any imperfection when you want to look like a beauty queen. Helps you see your face better than a regular mirror that way you can walk out your house looking great and with no make up imperfections. I love this when I'm trying to pluck my eye brows.
Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
This was a Christmas gift to myself and I'm so glad I spoiled myself! It make applying make up or tweeting brows a breeze! You get up close and personal to ensure a flawless finish.
Stella L.
I got this for my vanity and I felt like I was a princess! It's great and I don't think it needs to be improved at all! It costs me at least $60 which was a little pricey for a mirror that small but I still love it. I've had it since 2013
sarah s.
Love this mirror! It makes applying makeup much easier! It's so clear and the built in light helps a lot when you don't have good lighting.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Msa37 single sided mirror and magnification is great! I would recommend this item!! The built in light is great as well.
Nataly S.
Lawton , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the price and what's the difference then just getting any other mirror
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you rate this mirror on a 1-10?
Kayla H.
Worth the price?
Dani H.
Sylvania, OH
Does this mirror use batteries or need to be plugged in?