MSA37 Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror & Magnification

BY GENERIC

Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror & Magnification: Adjusts up to 16" tall with a 7.25" reflective mirror at 5x magnification Features a mini 6" folding face at 7x magnification Comes in a stunning chrome finish Includes a 100-watt fluorescent bulb and polarized wall plug Item MSA37 see more...

Alicia m.
Alicia m.
I love this mirror. Very good for doing your make up, it allows you to see from all angles. It shows a very clear and realistic image of you. It was puchased at walmart for about 130 dollars. I feel it was worth it.
Anyela M.
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
i love
MSA37 Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror..
I really liked this product.
I recommend it 100%
very good..
Amberly G.
Amberly G.
LOVE this mirror! I highly recommend it! I use it daily. It helps me do my eyes better. And it's super affordable!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Ashtabula, OH
Love the light on here, makes it easy apply makeup and it's great for doing things like eyebrows with the light
Maria P.
Maria P.
Marne, MI
I got one for my sister for christmas but i have a friend who has one similar and she seems to like it alot.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
I really like this! Makes my makeup application so much easier! Great size and the quality is amazing!
reiny p.
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect to use when you are recording a video also you don't need a Lot of space to keep it
Heather P.
Heather P.
Tuscumbia, AL
Great for doing eyeliner & eye brows! Also great for noticeing black heads and pimples!!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great because you can see any imperfection when you want to look like a beauty queen. Helps you see your face better than a regular mirror that way you can walk out your house looking great and with no make up imperfections. I love this when I'm trying to pluck my eye brows.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Laurel, DE
This was a Christmas gift to myself and I'm so glad I spoiled myself! It make applying make up or tweeting brows a breeze! You get up close and personal to ensure a flawless finish.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the price and what's the difference then just getting any other mirror
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you rate this mirror on a 1-10?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Worth the price?
Dani H.
Dani H.
Sylvania, OH
Does this mirror use batteries or need to be plugged in?