MSA37 Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror & Magnification

BY GENERIC

Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror & Magnification: Adjusts up to 16" tall with a 7.25" reflective mirror at 5x magnification Features a mini 6" folding face at 7x magnification Comes in a stunning chrome finish Includes a 100-watt fluorescent bulb and polarized wall plug Item MSA37 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dashia J.
Riverdale, IL
The light on this mirror is great for applying makeup , you literally can see everything . The better you can see your makeup the better you can blend it . Blending is everything!!
Karen R.
New Bedford, MA
This is what I want for Christmas as I'm getting older I'm having a hard time seeing to do my eyebrows and put make up on this is perfect I had one a few years back I don't know what happened to it but this is what I asked my husband Christmas
Fauni D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've wanted one of these for a really long time. I have a couple of friends and cousins who have this product and love it. I can't wait to get mine this Christmas!!!
Amberly G.
LOVE this mirror! I highly recommend it! I use it daily. It helps me do my eyes better. And it's super affordable!
Ashley P.
Ashtabula, OH
Love the light on here, makes it easy apply makeup and it's great for doing things like eyebrows with the light
Maria P.
Marne, MI
I got one for my sister for christmas but i have a friend who has one similar and she seems to like it alot.
Daniela S.
I really like this! Makes my makeup application so much easier! Great size and the quality is amazing!
Jose N J.
Very glad I bought this product it's amazing! Love the light. Great mirror to add to my collection
Kaitlynn W.
Love this product !! Very good for doing your makeup 💄 and a person who always looks in the mirror
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect to use when you are recording a video also you don't need a Lot of space to keep it
Nataly S.
Lawton , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the price and what's the difference then just getting any other mirror
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you rate this mirror on a 1-10?
Kayla H.
Worth the price?
Dani H.
Sylvania, OH
Does this mirror use batteries or need to be plugged in?