MSA37 Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror & Magnification

BY GENERIC #31 in Mirrors

Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror & Magnification: Adjusts up to 16" tall with a 7.25" reflective mirror at 5x magnification Features a mini 6" folding face at 7x magnification Comes in a stunning chrome finish Includes a 100-watt fluorescent bulb and polarized wall plug Item MSA37 see more...

Dashia J.
Riverdale, IL
The light on this mirror is great for applying makeup , you literally can see everything . The better you can see your makeup the better you can blend it . Blending is everything!!
Sandy S.
These are great because you can see any imperfection when you want to look like a beauty queen. Helps you see your face better than a regular mirror that way you can walk out your house looking great and with no make up imperfections. I love this when I'm trying to pluck my eye brows.
Alicia m.
I love this mirror. Very good for doing your make up, it allows you to see from all angles. It shows a very clear and realistic image of you. It was puchased at walmart for about 130 dollars. I feel it was worth it.
Jennifer K.
Laurel, DE
This was a Christmas gift to myself and I'm so glad I spoiled myself! It make applying make up or tweeting brows a breeze! You get up close and personal to ensure a flawless finish.
Karen R.
New Bedford, MA
This is what I want for Christmas as I'm getting older I'm having a hard time seeing to do my eyebrows and put make up on this is perfect I had one a few years back I don't know what happened to it but this is what I asked my husband Christmas
Fauni D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've wanted one of these for a really long time. I have a couple of friends and cousins who have this product and love it. I can't wait to get mine this Christmas!!!
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
i love
MSA37 Zadro Single-Sided Surround Light Pedestal Vanity Mirror with Folding Mini Mirror..
I really liked this product.
I recommend it 100%
very good..
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
Love this mirror ! you can seriously see every part of your face up close and personal . love that it swivels to magnify everything!
Amberly G.
LOVE this mirror! I highly recommend it! I use it daily. It helps me do my eyes better. And it's super affordable!
Ashley P.
Painesville , OH
Love the light on here, makes it easy apply makeup and it's great for doing things like eyebrows with the light
Nataly S.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Is this product worth the price and what's the difference then just getting any other mirror
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
How do you rate this mirror on a 1-10?
Kayla H.
Worth the price?
Dani H.
Sylvania, OH
Does this mirror use batteries or need to be plugged in?