MS MIRROR GREY

by Mainstays

MS MIRROR BLACK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MS MIRROR GREY!
How would you rate this product?
1,442 reviews
I've gone through severlanof these in a few different colours because they are under $8, easily found at Walmart and they also break easily. I only use the 3x side now when doing my eyes but honestly want something with more magnification. There is no light or special feature so I say it's an average product for the category.
MS MIRROR GREY uploaded by Shariyka R.
I have this mirror in gold. The deciding factor in my purchase is the bench where I can store my lipsticks and products. The Mainstays mirror is double sided, one side magnifies up to 3x.

Looking for your answer?