BY MS. MAY'S

Mrs. May's® All Natural Original Cashew Crunch.
No cholesterol.
Naturals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca S.
Dublin, CA
This is truly addicting! I bought them for the first time at Costco, years ago, and I've been hooked ever since! I love the Cashew crunch and the Almond crunch...both are fantastic! You would never know these are a healthy treat....they taste sinfully good!
Lindsey N.
Portland, OR
Out of all the Mrs. May's crunch products, the cashew are my favorite! Not low cal because of the nuts, but a wholly substantial (though somewhat sugary) source of nutrients to fuel your workout and beyond!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I love this! Cashews are definitely my favorite kind of nut and this is a fun way to eat them and also a good protein source. I'm always looking for new snack foods and different things to try. This is a delicious combo.
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
Love these. I received a sample years ago and haven't really seen them around, glad to see that Walgreens has them. Very tasty and better than a candy bar for you.
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
I just recently found out i am no longer allergic to nuts so i have been slowly trying new nuts and cashews have become my favorite snack and its very filling
ashley b.
chesapeake, VA
This is so delicious. Its a great snack for summer because its easy to take on the go. You don't have to worry about keeping it cols. It is also healthy.
Becky R.
Huntington, WV
This is the Best "beach day" snack ever ! Loads of flavor and energy packed ! When you plan on staying most of the day This is a Must have !!!
Daisy  .
I actually like the 'almond crunch' flavor better than this 'cashew crunch' flavor but it's still fantastic for a quick and healthy snack! :)
Ashley M.
Along with the almond version, these are on my must-buy list when I see them. They are sweet with a great flavor and dairy-free.
Katy M.
I love this on my yogurt in the morning. Cashews are my favorite and high in magnesium which i am deficient in. Very yummy!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What do you put this on?