2 colors available

BY MS. MAY'S

Mrs. May's® Original All Natural Almond Crunch.
Freshness guaranteed.

• "These are a delicious and healthy snack to have on hand." in 1 review
Natalie d.
Natalie d.
Rocklin, CA
I love these. I use them to make a granola for hiking. I add some chocolate chips, craisins, and call it a delicious mix!
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
Portland, OR
Fairly healthy, really tasty, and super craveable-- be careful not to indulge too much though, these babies are made from nuts, so they're higher cal than the typical "grab and go" snack. These are great for people who live a healthy, active lifestyle on the go!
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Foodie Expert
These are a delicious and healthy snack to have on hand. My husband and I snack on them when we go hiking, on a road trip and on the beach.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
These are pretty yummy for a healthy snack. i like to keep a bag of them in my desk at work
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
We saw the bars at Costco once and we fell in love. I prefer this style better because I feel like it's easier to portion out for smaller snacks without the feel of replacing an entire meal.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
These are delicious! My personal diet is dairy-free, and it's usually difficult to find nice snacks. This one is crunchy, sweet, and nutty.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Brighton, MA
It's a perfect snack or dessert and keeps you satisfied. It's not overly sweet and is overall fantastically delicious. A staple in my home!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
These are so delicious and everyone in my family really enjoys them. I wish there was more in a package, but a great snack!
Nyree A.
Nyree A.
These treats taste so delicious. They are all natural and have a perfect mix of sweet with a touch of salt. It is very easy to eat a couple and keep going…before you know it the bag is gone!
Lexi V.
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
These are seriously addicting! I love that it's all natural ingredients that you can count on. not sticky or messy so super great for on the go. the only problem is that you have to remember nuts do have a lot of calories!