BY MS. MAY'S

Mrs. May's® Original All Natural Almond Crunch.
Freshness guaranteed.
Natural. see more...

• "These are a delicious and healthy snack to have on hand." in 1 review
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
My daughters and I saw this and decided to give it a shot. We loved it! It's really tasty and satisfies the craving for something sweet. I'll admit, I did have to hide the bag so we wouldn't sit down & devour the whole thing in one sitting!
Lexi V.
clovis, CA
These are seriously addicting! I love that it's all natural ingredients that you can count on. not sticky or messy so super great for on the go. the only problem is that you have to remember nuts do have a lot of calories!
Sparkle A.
These treats taste so delicious. They are all natural and have a perfect mix of sweet with a touch of salt. It is very easy to eat a couple and keep going…before you know it the bag is gone!
Lindsey N.
Portland, OR
Fairly healthy, really tasty, and super craveable-- be careful not to indulge too much though, these babies are made from nuts, so they're higher cal than the typical "grab and go" snack. These are great for people who live a healthy, active lifestyle on the go!
Sarah D.
We saw the bars at Costco once and we fell in love. I prefer this style better because I feel like it's easier to portion out for smaller snacks without the feel of replacing an entire meal.
MK S.
Salinas, CA
My mom bought these awhile back from Costco and they are so delicious. If you love trail mix and nut mixes for snacking, these are great. These really hit the spot. The almonds are glazed and taste delicious.
Janelle S.
Renton, WA
Mrs. May's produces some of my all time favorite snacks! They are healthy, delicious and available at my local TJ Max. They are also gluten-free which is huge for my family. What's not to love?
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
These are a delicious and healthy snack to have on hand. My husband and I snack on them when we go hiking, on a road trip and on the beach.
Colleen D.
Brighton, MA
It's a perfect snack or dessert and keeps you satisfied. It's not overly sweet and is overall fantastically delicious. A staple in my home!
Ashley M.
These are delicious! My personal diet is dairy-free, and it's usually difficult to find nice snacks. This one is crunchy, sweet, and nutty.