BY MS. MANICURE #66 in Nail Tools

The Nail News, Page 34 &Quot;Ask Ms. Manicure&Trade;&Quot; Looking To Keep Your Nails Smooth And Shapely Even When You Don't Have Time To Hit The Salon?&Nbsp; Then Grab My&Nbsp;Tools Set To Push, Trim And Shape Your Nails To Set The Scene For Polish. Nail Tip: To Fake A Fast&Nbsp;French Mani, Just Rub A White Nail Pencil Under Nails. Made In China Msmanicure.Com see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really love this little set. It is so convenient to keep in your purse, and to even keep at home for doing your nails yourself. The tools in there are very high quality and its a nice set that has everything you need. I keep one in my purse at all times, in my car, and at my home!
Ale G.
Ale G.
Anthony, NM
I love keeping my hands clean. And this mini manicure set helps a lot. It is so convenient in many ways and it includes what you need for a home manicure
Carolann M.
Carolann M.
Such a cute set and so convenient. I really like what it includes and it is so good for nail care.