BY MS. MANICURE

Mini Emery Set - 3 purse size emery boards. Perfect for on the go. - Mini Emery Set see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan R.
Maple grove , MN
I love these nail filers. They are a nice size to keep in your purse so you can use it whenever you need it! You never know when a nail might chip! I buy them for travel, to put in my purse, as gifts, and just to have at home.
Leah W.
Plano
Love these! I have them all over my home and in my purse. They are good quality and hold up pretty well after numerous use. I also like that they are so affordable and they will always be my first choice for my nails.
Marlena E.
I buy these from ulta. I carry them in my purse. I have referred them to friends and given them as gifts I use them at least once a week especially in the winter.
Mily H.
This set is my favorite, I always buy this. They are long lasting and very small so it is perfect for traveling. The quality of it is perfectly amazing. Definitely I will keep buying it in the future.