BY MS. MANICURE

Once around my 4-Way Buffing Block will take you from out-on-the-range to downtown-Saturday-night smooth.   This soft, rectangular block conforms to curves and squeeze into little spaces, covering the whole nail with each stroke. see more...

Robyn D.
So my feeling is that it's complicated. I have small fingers but super hard nails. Just to get that clear as glass shine I need 2 bricks this size. One never gets me a whole 10 fingers. But this block is easy to use, affordable, got it at Ulta. And does give high shine. I will buy again but I hope they find away to increase product usage. One time is so waist full.
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
My friend gave this to me as a gift and I must say I love it. It really shines and smooths my nails and it lasts a few days. Even with all my running around and gardening (bare handed) the shine stays put and lasted me about a week. I use this every once in a while when my nails get really rugged looking.
Destiny M.
I love to use this for my nails. I have a terrible habit of biting off my nails. So, with this buffing block I can smooth out the ridges on my nails and shine them up.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Heather H.
Tacoma, WA
I was given this and LOVE it! I especiallythe side for the tips of my nails. Great product would recommend this product to anyone.
Meagan H.
I was not a fan of this. It didn’t really do what it says it does and was pretty much a ‘you get what you pay for!’ type item.
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
I think the price is Ok. But I never try this. Is ok to try new products. Ad see how they work