BY MRS. T'S

Mrs. T's® Potato, Spinach & Feta Pierogies.
Delicious whipped potatoes, spinach and feta cheese gently folded in a pasta shell. see more...

Alexis A.
These are one of the best snacks ever. Every single flavor is it's own dish. You can use different or homemade sauces, they're crispy and fried but not too unhealthy. This is one of my favorites for sure.
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
Mrs. T's is the best pierogie brand. They aren't as authentic as the pastries from Poland or Lithuania but they cook well and come out crunchy and cripsy. This particular filling is delicious. I wouldn't expect a Greek flavor to go well with an Eastern European delight but it does. Always good mix with Cheddar Potato for a variety of flavors.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
I love these for a snack, especially in the winter when it's chilly outside. Very much a comfort food, but addicting, so don't make all of them at once, you'll end up eating the whole box!!
Karina D.
These are sooo good, they might take a long time to cook and are soft but they're addictive. The Pierogies are perfectly seasoned and just great. Plus they smell amazing.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
One of my favorite combos. Absolutely loved it!!! I highly recommend these and I myself will be buying more.
Erin W.
OMG i love perigees!!!! haha have a great taste and really nice smell when you walk in the kitchen
Jessica S.
These are delicious! I make them for football games and everyone raves about them
Dawn S.
Piedmont, SC
I love perigees!!!! They have a great taste and really smell so good when cooking. My grand kids say Yummy in my tummy.