Mrs. T's Potato & 4 Cheese Blend Pierogies - 12 CT uploaded by Jeannie U.Mrs. T's Potato & 4 Cheese Blend Pierogies - 12 CT uploaded by RACHEL A.Mrs. T's Potato & 4 Cheese Blend Pierogies - 12 CT uploaded by Ella G.

BY MRS. T'S

Mrs. T's® Potato & 4 Cheese Blend Pierogies.
Delicious whipped potatoes blended with cheddar, parmesan, romano and swiss cheeses gently folded in a pasta shell. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Review for: Pierogies Potato & 4 Cheese Blend 12.84 oz; 364 g more...
Mrs. T's Potato & 4 Cheese Blend Pierogies - 12 CT, these are really good too, I love flavor of all the 4 cheeses, blended into the whipped potatoes. We sauté them with butter and onions, dip them in sour cream. Makes a great side dish.
Alison B.
Review for: Pierogies Potato & 4 Cheese Blend 12.84 oz; 364 g, Pierogies Potato & 4 Cheese Blend 16 oz; 1 lb; 456 g more...
These pierogies really are great, especially if you cook them on the stovetop. I find the filling in the little ones to be lacking a little, but the big ones have great potato filling. I wish there were more varieties, because they are easy to miss in the grocery freezer aisle
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Some of my friends are from Poland, and they always yell at me when I buy this instead of asking them to make me some, but I love this food/brand! I love the taste- who can ever have enough cheese- and the fact that they are simple and easy to cook. I usually find these at Walmart and they are decently priced. If you haves tried these, but have been considering it, I highly recommend.
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
These things are so good! I could eat them for days! The preparation is a pain but they are so worth it! Add onions when frying and you won't regret it! Whenever my mom makes them they are all gone!!!
Ella G.
I LOVE pierogis!! My boyfriend drools over my family recipe: pan fried in butter with sliced Kielbasa, sautéed onions, and cabbage. Mrs. T's frozen pierogis makes preparing this meal so much easier with delicious, authentic pierogis that cook up in a snap!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
I don't know how to make these into a meal. We usually eat them around lunch or for snacks. They are so inexpensive and easy to make! Crispy outside and creamy potatoes on the inside. The price makes these really affordable anytime!
Erica G.
For a frozen pierogi these are pretty good. they are easy to cook and i will fry them up amd serve them with sour cream. ofcourse they can not compare to authentic homemade pierogies but when you don't have a polish grandma, they do the trick.
Jennifer B.
I love this brand of pierogies and this flavor is my favorite. They are bigger than other pierogies I have tried so they are filling. They are quick to cook so they're great if you're pressed for time. I either bake them or boil them.
Kylexis J.
Terre Haute, IN
Super delicious and the potato filling is so flavorful. Many come in the box for about $2.50 so it's a great value. Overall this is great unique snack that can also be incorporated into many different meals. I would definitely recommend these.
Erica G.
I love all of Mrs T's Pierogies! They are incredibly easy to make and so delicious. These are perfect to keep in the freezer for when you don't know what to make, need a snack, or for dinne. And for the price why not keep a box or 2 in there