Mrs. T's Pierogies Loaded Baked Potato - 12 CT uploaded by LaChandra J.Mrs. T's Pierogies Loaded Baked Potato - 12 CT uploaded by Brittany K.

BY MRS. T'S

Mrs. T's® Pierogies Loaded Baked Potato.

New flavor!

Sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream & chives, and creamy whipped potatoes seasoned with bacon, folded in a pasta shell.

Contains 12 pierogies. see more...

Lauren C.
I love this flavor. Some of the other I find super bland but this flavor, not so. It does taste like a loaded baked potato but no in an artificial way like some “loaded” things do. I enjoy them baked as I find boiling totally water logs them.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Yum!! I love perogies, but don't really have the time to authentically make them from scratch...so this brand is a wonderful alternative...I just recently tried this flavor and was pleasantly surprised at how well the flavor worked!
Hannah M.
These are so delicious! My favorite is the classic cheddar but these are a close second! If you're trying pierogies for the first time, I'd go with just cheddar to play it safe. If you have no idea what a pierogie is, it's basically mashed potatoes in a bread/pasta like shell. They are amazing! I recommend baking them. They get really crispy and warm all the way through.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I always like to have pierogies in the freezer for an easy dinner. For these, I boil them. Then I fry them with sauteed onions, salt, pepper, dill weed and chives. I serve them with a side of sour cream. So delicious!
LaChandra J.
Elyria, OH
Delicious, I make these as an after school snack for my children. I buy these repeatedly. I saute them in butter until they are a golden brown color. So good.
Becky K.
Albion, MI
Love Love LOVE Mrs T's Pierogies! I usually saute them with butter and onions and serve as a side dish. Try Mrs T's Mini Pierogies too!
Dani H.
Dunkirk , NY
Just had these last night for the first time. Almos $2 more than the cheaper pierogies but they taste better