BY MRS. T'S

We believe times spent with your favorite people are the best of times. Filling these moments with foods you love makes them even more delicious. Whether you're getting together for small bites or a casual meal, our pierogies are always best when shared.Mrs. T's®) Pierogies. Pockets of Happiness.® see more...

Lindsay B.
I grew up with pierogies and Mrs. T's are the best! No one in my family likes these, though.  They're edible...just not very good.  They remind me of a knock off pizza roll so if you're into that...
Alexis B.
Bangor, PA
Where I live, pierogies are kind of a big deal, so I've have eaten all sorts of pierogies. Mrs. T's pierogies are always very good. These really didn't live up to Mrs. T's pierogie standards. They tasted like a knock off Totino's pizza roll. If you want a pizza roll, you'd be better off getting Totino's and not these.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
My husband is from Ohio I'm from Cali. I've never heard of these till he got them from the store. I have tried frying and baking them. Pierogies taste better if you bake them. They aren't that expensive either!