BY MRS. T'S

Mrs. T's®.
Potato & cheddar mini pierogies.
Delicious whipped potatoes and cheddar cheese gently folded in a mini pasta shell.
Home cooking in Minutes®!
See serving suggestions on back.
Low fat.
Contains 28 pierogies. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I freaking love these things! They are my absolute favorite pierogies ever. Super creamy and full of flavor. I prefer the small ones over the large ones because these I can just fling in a pan of butter, fry and serve. They're the perfect size that you don't need to cut them up and great finger food for my toddler.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
These are the best fried or boiled no lie they are the best they taste like mashed potatoes as a filling and a nice textured skin on the outside so very good can get them at Wal-Mart very cheap and you won't regret buying them also it met my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone
Michaela C.
I love, love, love Mrs. T's pierogi.  They are so tasty and make a perfect lunch with some peas'n'onions and sour cream.  I try to buy these when they are on sale, but really they are a good value any time.  I've heard of pierogi casseroles, and I think I'll try that next!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
These pierogis are super yummy and very filling! They have great taste and are inexpensive. My favorite way to cook them is to boil them and then fry them in a bit of butter to add some flavor and crispness. I find the minis to be the perfect size
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
I am a huge Mrs.T pierogies fan. I love the minis because they are great for my kids and small for them to handle. I love putting them in meals and creating something more. The ingredients are delicious and I can read them which means they are normal healthy goodness. The whipped potato inside makes these so smooth and perfect!
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
We love perogies in our house so these are amazing for a snack or quick side. They are a great price and they taste so good. It's definitely a starch but you can't go wrong with these. All the kids love them and so do I
Courtney L.
Columbus, NE
special my mom would get every now and then growing up still taste as good! filled to the brim! Taste delicious with or with out sour cream!
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
I have a pierogie addiction. I also rarely ever make them from scratch. It's a lot of work. These are the best frozen brand and they boil in 7 mins!!!

start a pan of water boiling. then add the perogies.
skillet: saute onions and add baccon, sausage or ham.

top drained perogies with meat + onions, then top with shredded cheese. place under broiler for a min to get bubbly. amazing!!
Shay S.
Tigard, OR
These are my very favorite pierogies! I've tried a lot of different brands of frozen pierogies and these are by far the best! Many haven't heard of pierogies but I grew up with my dad always making these and trust me, they will not disappoint. My favorite way to eat them is boiled and then pan fried with paprika and parsley. Serve with sour cream.
Tara T.
Mrs. T's potato and cheddar is a classic so you can't go wrong. I pretty much only still to this flavor. Mini or regular size, it doesn't matter they are all delicious. I just throw them in a pan with onions and butter. Fry them up and its great!