Mrs. T's Mini Pierogies Classic Cheddar - 56 CT uploaded by Diane C.Mrs. T's Mini Pierogies Classic Cheddar - 56 CT uploaded by Nicole U.

BY MRS. T'S

Mrs. T's® Classic Cheddar Mini Pierogies.

FreshLock® zipper.

Convenient resealable bag!

Sharp cheddar cheese and creamy whipped potatoes, folded in a mint pasta shell.

New 56 minis.

Contains 56 pierogies. see more...

Mariela M.
Mrs. T's Mini Pierogies Classic Cheddar is my go-to purchase when I don't know what to make for dinner some times for myself. They are super delicious pan fried or boiled with some tomato sauce on top! They are affordable and easy to purchase in your local supermarket. Definitely will purchase again.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
So yummy! They are fast and easy to make and always taste delicious. I like to try new ways of cooking them such as boiling versus frying. They taste different each way but still delicious. Will definitely buy again
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I will definitely be buying these again. First of all the bag of 56 perogies is only about 5 dollars which is a great bag because it is resealable, so you could get a few meals out of this bag. Secondly they have a great rich creamy taste and third I love that they are mini! Bite size instead if fighting to cut them up!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
These are my favorite perogies. They have a delicious cheddar-potato flavor. When cooked in a pan, these come out crispy and delicious. However, be careful about what kind of cooking oil you use. I get the best results when using canola oil. I tried olive oil and they came out soggy and greasy :(
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I love these!!! They are so delicious. Super easy to make too! I would just Heat them up in the microwave, add some butter and sprinkle with Parmesan. Delicious!
Nicole U.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Love these things! They are always good. The noodles are never tough or gummy. And a great value. There are always coupons to make them a steal!
Diane C.
United States
I love Mrs. T's perogie! I literally won't use any other brand! I'm hooked! Will forever be my favorite.