BY MRS. T'S

Mrs. T's® Potato & Onion Pierogies.
Delicious whipped potatoes and diced onions gently folded in a pasta shell. see more...

Christie S.
Valencia , PA
My favorite frozen pierogies! Great to boil or sauté. Love all the different flavors & the minis but the potato & onion are great for my fairy allergic child. I sauté in oil, with green, red, orange & yellow peppers, onions & sausage for a complete one pan meal!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I love mrs. T's pierogies! So delicious any way you make them! Baked for a healthier version or sauteed in butter for a REAL treat. They are not too bland, you just have to know how to make them. Bake them and top with some low fat shredded cheese & low fat sour cream and just a DASH of salt. It's incredible!
Melanie H.
Absolutely love these pierogies! I usually eat them alone as a meal, but they go great with other meals too! Sautee with butter, onions, bacon, and spinach and you will be in heaven!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
These pierogies are delicious! Much better than other brands I've tried. I recommend pan frying them, they're pretty gross if you bake them in the oven.
Megan H.
Lehighton, PA
Mrs.T's pierogies are always a perfect side to any meal, or alone as a snack. Sauteed with a little bit of butter and onions and they are perfect!!!!
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
I know these are low fat so I like to fry bacon and saute these pierogies in the bacon grease. They are good boiled, baked, or fried.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
These are delicious! If you want to make a quick appetizer these are the best! They have great flavor and the perfect size
Colleen L.
Nashville
One of my favorite dinners to cook! These pierogies are delicious and my whole family loves them.