BY NONE

Mrs. Thinster's Toasted Coconut Cookie Thins: No artificial ingredients No corn syrup Non-GMO see more...

Kaylee C.
Lewiston
These are sooo good! I bought them because they were a lighter alternative and I was trying to watch my weight, and I LOVE THEM! Fair warning though: pace yourself because they can get addicting. I would just take a set number out and then put the bag away!!
Andi D.
Alexandria , VA
I’m not really a sweets person but OMG are these addicting! I got caught with a sample one day at Costco and I bought 2 bags because they were so good. Great crunchy texture (which I normally don’t like) and fantastic coconut taste!
Barbara M.
Theses cookies are a perfect little treat. The exceptional thin round bite size cookie. I just can't stop to eating just a few. I would recommend this product and it has great taste too.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is perfect snack. Its not to heavy. Its thin and delicious. The best. It taste like real coconut .also not to sweat. It was my first time eating this. And its good.
Annie K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are seriously addicting! Light, crispy thin with a great crunch! Sweet but not sugary. Perfect for snacking or enjoying with ice cream. I love crumbling some on my oatmeal or spreading some almond butter on them for a quick snack. If they were also gluten free, well then I think I would have to buy shares in the company ;)
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
These are evil. I mean these are great. I love coconut flavored anything and these just hit the spot. I love, that they were thin and that I did not feel like I was stuffing my face. I totally recommend them. So light and crisp. Yummy with tea or hot chocolate.
Emily M.
GOSHEN, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg these cookies are super addicting!!!!! I ate the entire bag. I know shame on me but they are so good!!! I definitely recommend this to everyone they have a variety of flavors and all taste so amazing!!!!
Rosa C.
Sacramento, CA
OMG!!!! These are so delicious so good I'm happy there gmo free makes it even better ugh!! I can't describe how good these cookies are highly recommend you to try it!!
Rhonda D.
A great cookie without a long list of artificial ingredients. They taste really good! It has a happy balance between coconut sweetness and buttery goodness that embraces your taste buds as it melts in your mouth. I definitely recommend the toasted coconut!
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was a bit nervous to try these as I don't tend to like things coconut. However I was pleasantly surprised to actually really like them! They have the right amount of coconut that makes it taste natural to the cookie. Definitely would purchase again!