GroceryBakeryMrs. Thinster's
Mrs Thinster's Toasted Coconut Cookies 4 oz

Mrs. Thinster's™ Toasted Coconut Cookies 4 oz

by Mrs. Thinster's

Mrs. Thinster's Toasted Coconut Cookie Thins: No artificial ingredients No corn syrup Non-GMO

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Thinster's™ Toasted Coconut Cookies 4 oz!
Minnie  N.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mrs. Thinster's™ Toasted Coconut Cookies 4 oz uploaded by Minnie  N.
Purchased at: Costco
I found these at Costco. These are the best little cookies if you like coconut. These cookies have a light, crunchy, delicious taste of shredded coconut but not to the point that you tire of the taste quickly. There are a lot of crumbs in the bag of cookies though. The package recommends that you save them to top on your ice cream, but I like to eat with milk. These cookies are my new best friend😁
Nisha P.
Sandy Springs, GA
Mrs. Thinster's™ Toasted Coconut Cookies 4 oz uploaded by Nisha P.
Purchased at: Costco
Another great late night sweet snack! It’s like a vanilla + coconut crunchy cookie! It comes in a resealable bag which is really convenient.
Makenzie H.
Vancouver
I love the crispness of these cookies. The flavor is so sweet and coconut-y. I like to pretend I’m being healthy, but really I’m eating them because they are delicious!
Carmen P.
Mrs. Thinster's™ Toasted Coconut Cookies 4 oz uploaded by Carmen P.
I recommend these delicious cookies. Toasted Coconut Cookies are thin, crispy, and sweet. I used them on my ice cream to give it that extra crunch. Natural ingredients. Indulge!
Logan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Mrs. Thinster's™ Toasted Coconut Cookies 4 oz uploaded by Logan L.
Purchased at: Target
I honestly don’t know how many calories are in a normal cookie so I don’t know if these are meant to be a slightly healthier alternative but MAN, they’re so so so good! If you like coconut these have the perfect flavor! They are crunchy and satisfy my sweet tooth without being way too sweet. Yum!
Brandie N.
fort walton beach
Mrs. Thinster's™ Toasted Coconut Cookies 4 oz uploaded by Brandie N.
Purchased at: Publix
These things are so amazing! They're buttery, crunchy, and pack a huge coconut flavor! And has real coconut in each cookie. Yum! Get these!
Julie P.
Orlando , FL
Omg theses are the best cookies especially if you trying to eat better. I was eating this in class and my teacher had some he loved it
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
These are evil. I mean these are great. I love coconut flavored anything and these just hit the spot. I love, that they were thin and that I did not feel like I was stuffing my face. I totally recommend them. So light and crisp. Yummy with tea or hot chocolate.
Tia H.
Oh my gosh... one of the best Costco finds. These are SO good. They are a light little cookie that almost melt in your mouth!
Mikhail D.
Westwego , LA
OMG these are seriously amazing!!! I could eat the whole bag if I let myself!!!!

Looking for your answer?