BY NONE

Mrs. Thinster's Toasted Coconut Cookie Thins: No artificial ingredients No corn syrup Non-GMO see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Barbara M.
Theses cookies are a perfect little treat. The exceptional thin round bite size cookie. I just can't stop to eating just a few. I would recommend this product and it has great taste too.
Emily M.
GOSHEN, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg these cookies are super addicting!!!!! I ate the entire bag. I know shame on me but they are so good!!! I definitely recommend this to everyone they have a variety of flavors and all taste so amazing!!!!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
These are evil. I mean these are great. I love coconut flavored anything and these just hit the spot. I love, that they were thin and that I did not feel like I was stuffing my face. I totally recommend them. So light and crisp. Yummy with tea or hot chocolate.
Paula F.
North Miami, FL
I am not a fan of anything that has coconut in it! OMG! When I tasted these for the first time I fell in LOVE! I am HOOKED to these. It is a must that I buy them when I am at Costco. It cost $6.79 at Costco and is worth every penny they may have it at other stores for less I have not looked into that yet. Definitely recommend that you all try these.
Annie K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are seriously addicting! Light, crispy thin with a great crunch! Sweet but not sugary. Perfect for snacking or enjoying with ice cream. I love crumbling some on my oatmeal or spreading some almond butter on them for a quick snack. If they were also gluten free, well then I think I would have to buy shares in the company ;)
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
OMG!!!! These are so delicious so good I'm happy there gmo free makes it even better ugh!! I can't describe how good these cookies are highly recommend you to try it!!
Rhonda D.
A great cookie without a long list of artificial ingredients. They taste really good! It has a happy balance between coconut sweetness and buttery goodness that embraces your taste buds as it melts in your mouth. I definitely recommend the toasted coconut!
Heather L.
I don't usually like coconut anything but I have these a chance taking a sample at Costco one day. I was surprised, I really enjoyed them. It's a perfect amount of coconut flavor and the cookies are lite and crunchy. My family has purchased these cookies regularly ever since. Family and friends that come over and ask for a snack have loved them also and have asked where they can find them. Great product!
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was a bit nervous to try these as I don't tend to like things coconut. However I was pleasantly surprised to actually really like them! They have the right amount of coconut that makes it taste natural to the cookie. Definitely would purchase again!
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
I am very happy with the flavor of this cookie brand. It's very delicious and a lovely little treat for the end of your day. They are a bit high in calories, but I think it's worth it. The coconut flavoring isn't too overpowering, so I would highly recommend them!