Mrs. Thinster's Cookie Thins Cake Batter

by Mrs. Thinster's

Mrs. Thinster's™ Cake Batter Cookie Thins™.

Deliciously crunchy.

Non-GMO.

No corn syrup.

No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.

Extra crunchy + extra crispy = extra good!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Thinster's Cookie Thins Cake Batter!
cherry hill
Purchased at: Target
I love these cookies. I stay away from them though because I can eat the whole pack in one sitting. These are so crunchy and buttery and yummy 😍
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mrs. Thinster's Cookie Thins Cake Batter uploaded by Antumn M.
These are actually good. You can put it in your ice cream for that crunchy taste. It is very sweet like waffles. Recommend trying at least once😍!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
2,684 reviews
These cookies are really tasty. I received them in a Love With Food box and they taste really good. I had never heard of them before.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg these taste amazing! So crispy and buttery. I’ve been trying to eat keto and figured these were a decent low carb snack.
glendale
Thin, crispy, several flavors. Light. Affordable Only wish I could find more and that stores carries more of the flavors
New Brighton, MN
Mrs. Thinster's Cookie Thins Cake Batter uploaded by Risa B.
I grabbed these on a whim and was delighted! I'm definitely picking these up again, just need to hide them from the kids!
Chandler, AZ
Mrs. Thinster's Cookie Thins Cake Batter uploaded by Reshanett M.
All I can say is you just can't eat one these are so so so delicious and the calories are great too😊😊😊
Hannon, ON
oh yum!!! These cookies are like crack!! Got them in a monthly subscription box and loved that they were a low cal snack but they tasted as rich and decadent as shortbread cookies. They absolutely did not even have an artificial taste that you get with these kinds of treats, will buy again!

Looking for your answer?