Mrs. Thinster's Cookie Thins Brownie Batter uploaded by Widienne B.Mrs. Thinster's Cookie Thins Brownie Batter uploaded by Tori T.Mrs. Thinster's Cookie Thins Brownie Batter uploaded by Jessica L.

BY MRS. THINSTER'S

Mrs. Thinster's™ Cookie Thins™ Deliciously Crunchy Brownie Batter.

Non-GMO.

No corn syrup.

No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.

Extra crunchy + extra crispy = extra good! see more...

• Has anyone tried the chocolate mint version of these cookies?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These brownie batter cookies are so good! I first tried Mrs. Thinster's Chocolate chip cookies and they were soo good! Now i tried these and they are delicious as well! I want to try all the flavors now! Be careful though cuz you will want to eat the whole bag!!!
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
Obsessed with all flavors of these, but the chocolate chip is my favorite. I love soft cookies but these little crisps have changed my life. Very crunchy and I love these for a little snap in between lunch and dinner! The brownies are amazing and are exactly like a corner brownie!!
Jessica L.
Apalachin, NY
These cookies are delicious and so addicting! They are so chocolatey and crispy. I don't feel like I'm sacrificing anything by eating these over a less healthy cookie option. The only hard part is sticking to one serving.
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious and reasonably priced! Healthy and low in calories. I was worried about the taste but they are good, I could eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
These cookies are so delicious! Some low calorie cookies can have a weird flavor or an aftertaste. Not these… These are terrific. They really help satisfy a sweet tooth. The only bad part is you want to eat the whole bag.
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
These things are so addicting! I really have to fit a whole bag of these into my meal plan because there is no just eating a few once the bag is open. Yummy!
Tori T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste just like brownie batter! I love all of Mrs. Thinsters cookies, but these ones are my new favorite. I'd definitely recommend these.
Megan S.
These are so good. They satisfy my sweet tooth for sure. I received them in a subscription box and now I want to try every flavor.
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
This stuff is AMAAAAZING!!
Chocolaty.. crunchy .. rich of flavor and so addicting..
You sooo have to try it.. GO FOR IT !!
Tequilla W.
Pickerington, OH
Has anyone tried the chocolate mint version of these cookies?