mrs Smith's® Deep Dish Pumpkin Pie

by Mrs. Smith's

Using recipes perfected in Amanda Smith's kitchen more than a century ago, the makers of Mrs. Smith's® desserts honor the original founder by crafting each pie and cobbler with the same attention to detail and premium quality ingredients. From the juiciest fruits to the flakiest crust, our desserts are bursting with a made-from-scratch goodness you can see and taste. Mrs. Smith's® pies and cobblers...A timeless tradition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of mrs Smith's® Deep Dish Pumpkin Pie!
How would you rate this product?
Kelli G.
Waldorf, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you’re the type of person who likes more pie filling than crust this is the best pie for you, not only do you get a decent amount of filling with every bite the flavor is absolutely delicious. Next time you have people over try this and tell them you made it they won’t know.
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mrs. Smith‘s products go way back to when I was growing up and Lived near the Mrs. Smith’s factory in Pottstown Pennsylvania. I loved walking by and seeing the bins of pumpkins because I knew they were making their famous pumpkin pie. I don’t think the factory is there anymore but eating this pie brings back great memories.
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is really my family is favorite out of all they love this deep dish pumpkin especially when I make it for New Year's it's one of our family traditions with dinner we also have a pumpkin pie on New Year's Day I recommend this to everyone I will buy this again because I really don't like making a homemade pumpkin pie on New Year's Day minimum 120 thank you tiger product editing this is really my family is favorite out of all they love this deep dish pumpkin especially when I make it for New Year's it's one of our family traditions with dinner we also have a pumpkin pie on New Year's Day I recommend this to everyone I will buy this again because I really don't like making a homemade pumpkin pie on New Year's Day minimum 120 thank you edit box add media
Mary E.
thirty four o one Mertis ave apt one one six
Purchased at: Walmart
We had now we have used these tired during a Thanksgiving bake sale at the hospital and I supervisor wants to be lazy and did not want us to bake them and he wanted to get some of them in Frozen to save time and I didn't like the way they baked because when they get their bacon they will still loose when you cut into him they don't fit right but I don't like pumpkin pie anyway
A B.
Purchased at: Target
Perfect pumpkin pie - purchased many times & highly recommended ✅ - perfect touch for work pot lucks - holiday gatherings & pumpkin is just so delicious... great price & so much better than the competition 🥧
Cindy C.
Venice, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We always have a pie around the holidays and this is one of our favorite the Deep Dish Pumpkin Pie. It comes out of the oven warm and is great with ice cream. We continue to buy this brand we love all the flavors and it is very affordable and my family really enjoys it.
Shelley S.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is very Is good for a frozen pie. It is a deeper than most pies and that is good. Nothing worse than a very thin pumpkin pie. The directions are easy to follow And the flavor is just right. Not too much nutmeg . This is my go to pie when I haven't got time to make my own.
Maribella R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family's favorite pumpkin pie would definitely be this one ! We love ourselves a sweet treat and this satisfies us every time ! It's a food quality item and the price is definitely worth it ! We absolutely recommend!
Jacqueline S.
Blackstone VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Taste better than any brand I have tried and better than homemade. Can always get a good buy around holidays.
Tiffany P.
Palm Bay, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy this pie for the holidays and serve it with homemade whipped cream if I don’t want to make my homemade pies

Looking for your answer?