mrs Smith's® Deep Dish Dutch Apple Pie

by Mrs. Smith's

Signature recipe with perfectly flaky crust made with real butter and abundant fruit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of mrs Smith's® Deep Dish Dutch Apple Pie!
How would you rate this product?
April D.
Titusville, FL
Delicious frozen pie 🥧 😋 😍 all you need is a bit of time and some potholders oh and a oven to get this going 😆 🤣 if you throw in a coupon for some vanilla ice cream or include it, it would definitely bring this product up a few notches. The price is very affordable 👌
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Amo los postres y más cuando no son complicados de preparar. Muy rico y fácil de hacer.
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
The best part is the crumbles on top! The more the better! Apples are not soggy and this is a great addition to our holiday table every year!
Tracey P.
usa
Purchased at: Walmart
Deep dish Dutch apple pie is amazing. I love the extra topping they put on these pies.. this pie is such better with a serving of vanilla ice cream.
Margaret A.
Cincinnati , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These pies will not disappoint I promise.These are the best frozen pies to buy when you want pie and dont want to do all the work..plus the price isn't bad either.
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite throw it in the oven and boom add some ice cream and bam A la mode. Everytime it's a holiday this is my go too. Good healthy apples in a southern dish. Crumbled top is so good. I love this pie and brand. Get it in the freezer isle. I recommend .
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Another one of mrs smith’s that is really good is this apple pie. It has such a good taste and the apples pieces are so delicious and sweet.
Kia R.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
For every holiday we have to have this apple pie, it just make the holiday a little better ending the night with a sweet treat a la mode of course.
Pam A.
OLATHE, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Dutch Apple pie. This brand is just okay. Not as decadent as it could be. Needs more crumble on top.
Tina K.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you like Apple pie this one's so good!! My entire family won't eat any other apple pie. During holidays this is a must have item on our tables.

Looking for your answer?