BY MRS. SMITH'S

Using recipes perfected in Amanda Smith's kitchen more than a century ago, the makers of Mrs. Smith's® desserts honor the original founder by crafting each pie and cobbler with the same attention to detail and premium quality ingredients. From the juiciest fruits to the flakiest crust, our desserts are bursting with a made-from-scratch goodness you can see and taste. Mrs. Smith's pies and cobblers...A timeless tradition. see more...

Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It it wasn't homemade this was the next best thing ....I grew up on Mr smith pie
Its sweet and creamy and oh so good warm
#holidaytreat
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
Tastes really good, if ure a pumpkin lover go for this ure going to love it and taste better with whips cream
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Pretty good for a frozen pie. If you have room in the oven not a bad buy for a hit pipping pie.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
This is my fiance's favorite pie and we have to buy it for him as we all like the pumpkin from Mrs. Smith. He says that the pie is yummy and his favorite pie yet. He says it is sweet but not too sweet and he loves how inexpensive they are. I would buy this again.
Raquel R.
Tastes delicious, goes great with whip cream on top! It also freezes and thaws out easily so you can purchase them in advance and store them for upcoming holidays.
Patricia D.
This is a must-have for any type of holiday. I like anything pumpkin and when I saw this I had to give it a try. It tastes like pumpkin and it is very soft and rich in flavor. I recommend this pie.
Sarra S.
Almost as good as grandmas homemade pie but it is definitely worth the price. It's awesome.
Eliana B.
Alexandria, VA
Essa torta é deliciosa. Amo e sempre compro para a minha família. O preço é bom em todos os lugares tbm.
Veronica C.
Amazing !!!! I love this pie , I can eat an entire one to myself. I always buy a few every thanks giving , never get tired of it 😍
Tiffany J.
Sweet potato pie is the #1 staple in my home. I love freshly baked sweet potato pie but sometimes you just can't do it. But there are some store bought pies that can match the homemade kind. I love it!
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
I'm looking to try sweet potato pie for the first time. I'm wondering how the texture of this is?
Allison H.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these pies any good?
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI
I have never had sweet potato pie before. I love sweet potatoes mashed and I love pumpkin pie. Would it be safe to assume that I would love this as well?
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
What does a sweet potato pie taste like? Does it just take like yams with a crust under it?
Danielle P.
I have never had sweet potato pie before but I know it's a big Thanksgiving tradition. Is this a good buy to try it out??