Add a Photo

By MRS. SMITH'S
Using recipes perfected in Amanda Smith's kitchen more than a century ago, the makers of Mrs. Smith's® desserts honor the original founder by crafting each pie and cobbler with the same attention to detail and premium quality ingredients. From the juiciest fruits to the flakiest crust, our desserts are bursting with a made-from-scratch goodness you can see and taste. Mrs. Smith's pies and cobblers...A timeless tradition.
Sarra S.
Sarra S.

Almost as good as grandmas homemade pie but it is definitely worth the price. It's awesome.
Renae W.
Renae W.
Osceola, In

Time is not something that I have a lot of but I love me some sweet potato pie! This pie is wonderful! I just throw it in the oven bake it and done! They do all the work for me!
Sue  c.
Sue c.

Good pie. I have not taste this since I came to Canada though. Their Pumpkin and Apple pies are our favorites.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Lake Charles, LA

What does a sweet potato pie taste like? Does it just take like yams with a crust under it?
Karli M.
Karli M.
Monroe, LA

I'm looking to try sweet potato pie for the first time. I'm wondering how the texture of this is?
Shalise D.
Shalise D.

I have always preferred homemade Sweet Potato Pie for thanksgiving, but unfortunately I won't have the time to make one this year because of my work schedule. Does this pie have the "home cooked" taste?
Alissa L.
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI

I have never had sweet potato pie before. I love sweet potatoes mashed and I love pumpkin pie. Would it be safe to assume that I would love this as well?
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

I have never had sweet potato pie before but I know it's a big Thanksgiving tradition. Is this a good buy to try it out??

Join Now