Add a Photo

By MRS. SMITH'S
Using recipes perfected in Amanda Smith's kitchen more than a century ago, the makers of Mrs. Smith's® desserts honor the original founder by crafting each pie and cobbler with the same attention to detail and premium quality ingredients. From the juiciest fruits to the flakiest crust, our desserts are bursting with a made-from-scratch goodness you can see and taste. Mrs. Smith's pies and cobblers...A timeless tradition.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.

This is a must-have for any type of holiday. I like anything pumpkin and when I saw this I had to give it a try. It tastes like pumpkin and it is very soft and rich in flavor. I recommend this pie.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.

Tastes delicious, goes great with whip cream on top! It also freezes and thaws out easily so you can purchase them in advance and store them for upcoming holidays.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA

This is my fiance's favorite pie and we have to buy it for him as we all like the pumpkin from Mrs. Smith. He says that the pie is yummy and his favorite pie yet. He says it is sweet but not too sweet and he loves how inexpensive they are. I would buy this again.
Sue  c.
Sue c.

Good pie. I have not taste this since I came to Canada though. Their Pumpkin and Apple pies are our favorites.
Karli M.
Karli M.
Sterlington, LA

I'm looking to try sweet potato pie for the first time. I'm wondering how the texture of this is?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Las Vegas, NV

Alissa L.
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI

I have never had sweet potato pie before. I love sweet potatoes mashed and I love pumpkin pie. Would it be safe to assume that I would love this as well?
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA

What does a sweet potato pie taste like? Does it just take like yams with a crust under it?
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

I have never had sweet potato pie before but I know it's a big Thanksgiving tradition. Is this a good buy to try it out??

Join Now