Add a Photo

By MRS. SMITH'S
Using recipes perfected in Amanda Smith's kitchen more than a century ago, the makers of Mrs. Smith's® desserts honor the original founder by crafting each pie and cobbler with the same attention to detail and premium quality ingredients. From the juiciest fruits to the flakiest crust, our desserts are bursting with a made-from-scratch goodness you can see and taste. Mrs. Smith's pies and cobblers...A timeless tradition.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.

Tastes delicious, goes great with whip cream on top! It also freezes and thaws out easily so you can purchase them in advance and store them for upcoming holidays.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.

This is a must-have for any type of holiday. I like anything pumpkin and when I saw this I had to give it a try. It tastes like pumpkin and it is very soft and rich in flavor. I recommend this pie.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.

Amazing !!!! I love this pie , I can eat an entire one to myself. I always buy a few every thanks giving , never get tired of it 😍
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.

Sweet potato pie is the #1 staple in my home. I love freshly baked sweet potato pie but sometimes you just can't do it. But there are some store bought pies that can match the homemade kind. I love it!
Karli M.
Karli M.
Sterlington, LA

I'm looking to try sweet potato pie for the first time. I'm wondering how the texture of this is?
Alissa L.
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI

I have never had sweet potato pie before. I love sweet potatoes mashed and I love pumpkin pie. Would it be safe to assume that I would love this as well?
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Lake Charles, LA

What does a sweet potato pie taste like? Does it just take like yams with a crust under it?
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

I have never had sweet potato pie before but I know it's a big Thanksgiving tradition. Is this a good buy to try it out??

Join Now