BY MRS. SMITH'S

Using recipes perfected in Amanda Smith's kitchen more than a century ago, the makers of Mrs. Smith's® desserts honor the original founder by crafting each pie and cobbler with the same attention to detail and premium quality ingredients. From the juiciest fruits to the flakiest crust, our desserts are bursting with a made-from-scratch goodness you can see and taste. Mrs. Smith's pies and cobblers...A timeless tradition. see more...

Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
This sweet potato pie is out of this world.. Mrs Smith knows what she is doing. This is my husband's favorite pie for the holidays. So we are having sweet potato pie for desert with our butterflied boneless leg of lamb. My moth is watering just thinking about it.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
It it wasn't homemade this was the next best thing ....I grew up on Mr smith pie
Its sweet and creamy and oh so good warm
#holidaytreat
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
Foodie Expert
Tastes really good, if ure a pumpkin lover go for this ure going to love it and taste better with whips cream
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Alexandria , VA
Essa torta é deliciosa. Amo e sempre compro para a minha família. O preço é bom em todos os lugares tbm.
Sarra S.
Sarra S.
Foodie Expert
Almost as good as grandmas homemade pie but it is definitely worth the price. It's awesome.
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Madera, CA
Love this pie :) good to have in your thanksgiving meal you won't regret it..it's a must try pie I recommend
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Foodie Expert
This is my fiance's favorite pie and we have to buy it for him as we all like the pumpkin from Mrs. Smith. He says that the pie is yummy and his favorite pie yet. He says it is sweet but not too sweet and he loves how inexpensive they are. I would buy this again.
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Foodie Expert
Pretty good for a frozen pie. If you have room in the oven not a bad buy for a hit pipping pie.
Renae W.
Renae W.
Osceola, In
Time is not something that I have a lot of but I love me some sweet potato pie! This pie is wonderful! I just throw it in the oven bake it and done! They do all the work for me!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Foodie Expert
Sweet potato pie is the #1 staple in my home. I love freshly baked sweet potato pie but sometimes you just can't do it. But there are some store bought pies that can match the homemade kind. I love it!
Karli M.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm looking to try sweet potato pie for the first time. I'm wondering how the texture of this is?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Las Vegas, NV
Alissa L.
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI
I have never had sweet potato pie before. I love sweet potatoes mashed and I love pumpkin pie. Would it be safe to assume that I would love this as well?
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
What does a sweet potato pie taste like? Does it just take like yams with a crust under it?
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Foodie Expert
I have never had sweet potato pie before but I know it's a big Thanksgiving tradition. Is this a good buy to try it out??