Add a Photo

By MRS. SMITH'S
Using recipes perfected in Amanda Smith's kitchen more than a century ago, the makers of Mrs. Smith's® desserts honor the original founder by crafting each pie and cobbler with the same attention to detail and premium quality ingredients. From the juiciest fruits to the flakiest crust, our desserts are bursting with a made-from-scratch goodness you can see and taste. Mrs. Smith's pies and cobblers...A timeless tradition.
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
Nov. 10, 2016, 10:35 a.m.
Review for: Classic Sweet Potato Pie 27 oz lb lb
This sweet potato pie is out of this world.. Mrs Smith knows what she is doing. This is my husband's favorite pie for the holidays. So we are having sweet potato pie for desert with our butterflied boneless leg of lamb. My moth is watering just thinking about it.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Dec. 8, 2016, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: Classic Sweet Potato Pie 27 oz lb lb
It it wasn't homemade this was the next best thing ....I grew up on Mr smith pie
Its sweet and creamy and oh so good warm
#holidaytreat
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
Nov. 14, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: Classic Sweet Potato Pie 27 oz lb lb
Tastes really good, if ure a pumpkin lover go for this ure going to love it and taste better with whips cream
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Alexandria , VA
Nov. 14, 2016, 7:46 a.m.
Review for: Classic Sweet Potato Pie 27 oz lb lb
Essa torta é deliciosa. Amo e sempre compro para a minha família. O preço é bom em todos os lugares tbm.
Sarra S.
Sarra S.
Nov. 14, 2016, 8:21 a.m.
Review for: Classic Sweet Potato Pie 27 oz lb lb
Almost as good as grandmas homemade pie but it is definitely worth the price. It's awesome.
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Madera, CA
Love this pie :) good to have in your thanksgiving meal you won't regret it..it's a must try pie I recommend
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Nov. 14, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Classic Sweet Potato Pie 27 oz lb lb
Pretty good for a frozen pie. If you have room in the oven not a bad buy for a hit pipping pie.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Nov. 10, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Classic Sweet Potato Pie 27 oz lb lb
Sweet potato pie is the #1 staple in my home. I love freshly baked sweet potato pie but sometimes you just can't do it. But there are some store bought pies that can match the homemade kind. I love it!
Renae W.
Renae W.
Osceola, In
Time is not something that I have a lot of but I love me some sweet potato pie! This pie is wonderful! I just throw it in the oven bake it and done! They do all the work for me!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Nov. 12, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Classic Sweet Potato Pie 27 oz lb lb
Amazing !!!! I love this pie , I can eat an entire one to myself. I always buy a few every thanks giving , never get tired of it 😍
Karli M.
Karli M.
Sterlington, LA
I'm looking to try sweet potato pie for the first time. I'm wondering how the texture of this is?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Las Vegas, NV
Alissa L.
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI
I have never had sweet potato pie before. I love sweet potatoes mashed and I love pumpkin pie. Would it be safe to assume that I would love this as well?
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
What does a sweet potato pie taste like? Does it just take like yams with a crust under it?
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
I have never had sweet potato pie before but I know it's a big Thanksgiving tradition. Is this a good buy to try it out??