Add a Photo

By MRS. SMITH'S
Using recipes perfected in Amanda Smith's kitchen more than a century ago, the makers of Mrs. Smith's® desserts honor the original founder by crafting each pie and cobbler with the same attention to detail and premium quality ingredients. From the juiciest fruits to the flakiest crust, our desserts are bursting with a made-from-scratch goodness you can see and taste. Mrs. Smith's pies and cobblers...A timeless tradition.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA

This is my fiance's favorite pie and we have to buy it for him as we all like the pumpkin from Mrs. Smith. He says that the pie is yummy and his favorite pie yet. He says it is sweet but not too sweet and he loves how inexpensive they are. I would buy this again.
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS

This sweet potato pie is out of this world.. Mrs Smith knows what she is doing. This is my husband's favorite pie for the holidays. So we are having sweet potato pie for desert with our butterflied boneless leg of lamb. My moth is watering just thinking about it.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.

Sweet potato pie is the #1 staple in my home. I love freshly baked sweet potato pie but sometimes you just can't do it. But there are some store bought pies that can match the homemade kind. I love it!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.

This is a must-have for any type of holiday. I like anything pumpkin and when I saw this I had to give it a try. It tastes like pumpkin and it is very soft and rich in flavor. I recommend this pie.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.

Tastes delicious, goes great with whip cream on top! It also freezes and thaws out easily so you can purchase them in advance and store them for upcoming holidays.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.

Amazing !!!! I love this pie , I can eat an entire one to myself. I always buy a few every thanks giving , never get tired of it 😍
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX

Tastes really good, if ure a pumpkin lover go for this ure going to love it and taste better with whips cream
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Madera, CA

Love this pie :) good to have in your thanksgiving meal you won't regret it..it's a must try pie I recommend
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Alexandria, VA

Essa torta é deliciosa. Amo e sempre compro para a minha família. O preço é bom em todos os lugares tbm.
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA

Pretty good for a frozen pie. If you have room in the oven not a bad buy for a hit pipping pie.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Lake Charles, LA

What does a sweet potato pie taste like? Does it just take like yams with a crust under it?
Karli M.
Karli M.
Monroe, LA

I'm looking to try sweet potato pie for the first time. I'm wondering how the texture of this is?
Shalise D.
Shalise D.

I have always preferred homemade Sweet Potato Pie for thanksgiving, but unfortunately I won't have the time to make one this year because of my work schedule. Does this pie have the "home cooked" taste?
Alissa L.
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI

I have never had sweet potato pie before. I love sweet potatoes mashed and I love pumpkin pie. Would it be safe to assume that I would love this as well?
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

I have never had sweet potato pie before but I know it's a big Thanksgiving tradition. Is this a good buy to try it out??

Join Now