BY MRS. SMITH'S

Using recipes perfected in Amanda Smith's kitchen more than a century ago, the makers of Mrs. Smith's® desserts honor the original founder by crafting each pie and cobbler with the same attention to detail and premium quality ingredients. From the juiciest fruits to the flakiest crust, our desserts are bursting with a made-from-scratch goodness you can see and taste. Mrs. Smith's pies and cobblers...A timeless tradition. see more...

Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tastes just like the home made pumpkin pie. Sweet w the spice of pumpkin and easy to prepare! I can eat a whole pie by myself! #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Lailey H.
Rumford, RI
Every holiday season, this is a must in my household. We buy it generally at Walmart or any local grocery chain. It's creamy texture and crunchy crust make my mouth water! Compared to other brands, I find this one to taste the closest to a freshly baked pumpkin pie. Great for people who don't have the time to make one themselves.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a must in our household! It tastes so good, especially when you put the Cool-Whip on it! You have to bake it in the oven for a little bit and it tastes the best fresh out of the oven! The pies are not expensive and I will continue buying this every holiday!
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
Mrs. Smith is a close second to making a pumpkin pie from scratch. This pie really brings the taste of the holiday home. It taste amazing warm out of the oven. If you are looking for high quality low cost pumpkin pie with amazing crust without the effort, I reconmend Mrs. Smith!
Mari S.
This takes me back. Reminds me of Thanksgiving as a kid. My mom always got this exact brand for us. We would top it with whipped cream and eat a piece despite being full of our turkey dinner. Such a comfort food.
teri j.
New York, ['', '', '']
Never enjoyed pumpkin pie until i tried this! has a homemade taste and is very affordable. can find them in any supermarket. try it with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and a little cinnamon
Christina L.
Canton, MI
I love pumpkin pie all year and it makes it nice that I can get such a tasty one without waiting for thanksgiving or going through the hassle of making it myself.
Emily E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
It was pretty awful trying to eat this. It had bits of plastic-like things in it! The pie itself didn't taste good either. Yuck. No no no! Don't eat this. Ever.
Linda M.
I haven't tried this pie as of yet, I've heard good things about it. I'd like to try it one day hopefully over the holidays so I don't have to make my own.
Sarah W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These are my mothers favorite pumpkin pie! We always had one of these at Thanksgiving dinner! Pumpkin Pie is excellent for Black Friday Breakfast too.
Mary J.
Chula Vista, CA
I wanna know if this brand of pumpkin pie is better than the othef or its just the same. I really need help in choosing the good one because im hosting a party and i want my guest to be satisfied with the food..thank you
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
I've been wondering how these taste. Are they any good??
monica o.
How does the taste compare to homemade pumpkin pie?
Fabio P.
New Castle, PA
How does this product compare to a homemade pumpkin pie? I don't mind baking a pie, but it would be great to save myself some time.
kelly g.
How much and does it taste good I was thinking about getting one later because I don't have time to make it homemade