mrs Smith's® Classic Pumpkin Pie

Using recipes perfected in Amanda Smith's kitchen more than a century ago, the makers of Mrs. Smith's® desserts honor the original founder by crafting each pie and cobbler with the same attention to detail and premium quality ingredients. From the juiciest fruits to the flakiest crust, our desserts are bursting with a made-from-scratch goodness you can see and taste. Mrs. Smith's pies and cobblers...A timeless tradition.

How much and does it taste good I was thinking about getting one later because I don't have time to make it homemade
Is this comparable to homemade pie?
Does it taste homemade or store bought? Would you prefer this brand over others?
Start your review of mrs Smith's® Classic Pumpkin Pie!
How would you rate this product?
Heather L.
New Bedford, MA
mrs Smith's® Classic Pumpkin Pie uploaded by Heather L.
Delicious tasting pie.. not expensive to get.. and I usually get at least 2 pie’s every holiday.. and pumpkin pie is one of my favorites
Jax H.
Allentown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Mrs.Smiths pies! This is my go to on holidays when I don't bake home made. The pumpkin pie is delicious and honestly I like it better than most home made pies. It has the right consistency and spices and the crust is perfect. Great value for the price
Amy M.
Manistee, MI
This is a delicious pumpkin pie. It is very close to home made in quality. It is a classic favorite. Mrs. Smith's is a great high with product that I would recommend to anyone.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reminds me of childhood. My mom always made this one. I have purchased it a few times myself. I’m not sure how healthy it is but it tastes delicious and it’s a good value. I recommend these pies for ease of use
Tina S.
Franklin, PA
Taste like grandma's homemade pie. Flavor.is perfect. Great for family gatherings. Simple and easy.
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
I typically make my own pies but in a pinch I’ll only buy Mrs. Smith’s. The best part is it is so good everyone in family has approved it for thanksgiving in place of a homemade pie.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Yummm so good with all whipped cream on top love this during the holidays! Need it more often
Crystal R.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Perfect for the holidays when you don’t have a time to make pumpkin pie. Cool and just add whipped cream! Voila!
Stacy A.
Beckley
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is your Classic Pumpkin Pie! It taste Fantastic with a-lot of Whipped Cream on top!! It’s more healthy for you than some others on the market. If you like Pumpkin Pie then I think you will enjoy Mrs. Smiths.
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A staple in our house every Thanksgiving is Sara Lee Pumpkin Pie Oven Fresh. If I don’t have the time to scratch make my pumpkin pies homemade; Sara Lee is my go-to as my next resort. They have always delivered great quality, at affordable prices, and never skip on flavor. It’s a great pie!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...