BY MRS. SMITH'S

Using recipes perfected in Amanda Smith's kitchen more than a century ago, the makers of Mrs. Smith's® desserts honor the original founder by crafting each pie and cobbler with the same attention to detail and premium quality ingredients. From the juiciest fruits to the flakiest crust, our desserts are bursting with a made-from-scratch goodness you can see and taste. Mrs. Smith's pies and cobblers...A timeless tradition. see more...

• "It taste so good with and without ice cream." in 1 review
  • "Mix it with ice cream and you'll be tempted to eat the whole thing in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "This pie tastes very good, just like home made apple pie." in 1 review
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
If it isn't Mrs. Smith and it isn't the Classic Dutch Apple Crumb...I DON'T WANT IT!!! I love the flakey crumby crust of this pie. It goes great with any meal (just have a slice for breakfast with your coffee) and it's even better with ice cream!!! OMG now I want a slice!
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
This is SURELY THE BEST store brought pie ever. I love to get this pie for occasions and serve it hot or warm with ice cream. Oooommmggg !! U will be please with every serving. I love this brand crumb apple pie
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a must have at thanksgiving for us! With all the other thanksgiving prep that takes place, I have zero time for homemade pies! This is the most delicious frozen pie I have ever had! It tastes homemade. Large chunks of delicious apples, a delicious flaky crust, crumbly topping, it's everything you want in a pie! They're available at most grocery stores and at big box stores. If I remember correctly we pay about 8 bucks for the pie, which feeds at least 4-6 people. I love it fresh from the oven with a little scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Amy K.
Best frozen pie out there! Even better if you top it with vanilla ice cream!
Melissa W.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites! If you homemade one and put this next to it I guarantee you my family wpuld have a hard time guessing which was which
Kristin G.
Foodie Expert
One of te best brands of pre maid pies out there. Yatse homemade. They have great selection and affordable
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
This is one of my favorite deserts of all time. I can't explain how good this apple pie is. Mix it with ice cream and you'll be tempted to eat the whole thing in one sitting.
tiffany h.
Bennettsville, SC
I have been eating Mrs. Smith's pies for over 20 years. These are the only pies i buy. These pies are the closest to home made.
Melissa D.
Princeton, TX
Foodie Expert
I don't even try to bake pies any more...I just go to the store and pick up one of these. Always great quality, yummy, and a big hit!
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
Awesome dessert! My mom buys these quite often for our household...it's always gone a matter of a day or two!