BY MRS. SMITH'S

Using recipes perfected in Amanda Smith's kitchen more than a century ago, the makers of Mrs. Smith's® desserts honor the original founder by crafting each pie and cobbler with the same attention to detail and premium quality ingredients. From the juiciest fruits to the flakiest crust, our desserts are bursting with a made-from-scratch goodness you can see and taste. Mrs. Smith's pies and cobblers...A timeless tradition. see more...

Allison F.
Clovis, NM
Very tasty and nice to keep in the freezer for those "emergency" dessert needs. I am a southern girl and usually make pies by hand, so I am pretty picky about crusts and sugar content. The crust does bake up flaky but the cherry filling is more sweet than tart in my opinion.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
I love this brand for pies. They make really good pies and I just throw it in the oven for an hour and top it with ice cream. Very delicious. I think anyone will like this if they like cherry pies so I highly recommend if you want a pie.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Mrs. Smiths pies always are a delicious store pickup. They remind you of a homemade pie ofcourse alot easier. The cherries are perfectly sweet and this taste great with vanilla ice cream!
sweetie G.
Mrs. Smith's Pie Cherry are the best for the holidays they are so delicious served warm top with whipped cream so good.
Vivian W.
Denver, CO
A great freezer backup for unexpected company or that time when nothing will do but a pastry. I could eat the whole thing in a day or two.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
These pies are actually very tasty! I have had every flavor and I like them all. Almost like homemade!