Mrs. Renfro's Mango Habanero Salsa

Mrs. Renfro's® All Natural Medium Hot Mango Habanero Salsa.
Gourmet salsas.
Ft. Worth, TX.
Go Texan. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love this salsa. I was looking for something different from the norm and this salsa was it. It is a decent price for what you get. The flavor is amazing. Great mix of spicy and sweet. I would purchase this product again.
Una A.
seattle, WA
Love this brand and love this flavor. This is probably my second favorite flavor next to the regular habanero hot one. It has a hint of sweetness but not too sweet and a perfect level of hotness at the same time!
Nicole R.
Flushing, NY
Mango Salsa! The only salsa I eat anymore because of how delicious it is. Sweet, tangy, and hot all at the same time. This is not some cheaply made salsa, but it is quite affordable for what it is!
Brittany M.
Gainesville, TX
Love this it's great with almost everything. My uncle introduced me to it and haven't stopped eating since. Love it on shrimp tacos!!!
Jennifer S.
Holualoa, HI
If I don't make my own salsa I always buy this! Perfect mix of spice and tangy sweet mango!!
Jennifer B.
Arnold, MO
My husband loves this salsa. Everything Mrs renfro is a go to goodie for our house!