GroceryPantryMrs. Renfro's
Hot Habanero Salsa 16-oz

Mrs. Renfro's Hot Habanero Salsa 16-oz.

by Mrs. Renfro's

Mrs. Renfro's hot habanero salsa 16-oz.

Does this taste homemade? Most salsas have a vinegar taste but i am looking for an authentic taste.
Start your review of Mrs. Renfro's Hot Habanero Salsa 16-oz.!
Tre K.
Mrs. Renfro's Hot Habanero Salsa 16-oz. uploaded by Tre K.
I absolutely love spicy food. Habaneros are some of the spiciest peppers, so naturally i was drawn to this salsa. This is everything I want in a salsa. It's flavorful, the spice is definitely there, and it's not too chunky, but has some chunks for sure. This is a great salsa!
Stevy H.
Rockville, MD
I love super spicy salsa, so naturally I tried this. It is wonderful! It packs heat, but not too much. The habanero flavor is just right -- some salsa that use habanero do not balance the peppers distinct flavor with the other ingredients. I would try this if you are a spicy salsa lover
Collin K.
Seattle, WA
Holy cow this stuff is sooo good! It definitely comes with a kick in it. I love spicy food so it’s nice when a salsa that advertises being spicy is actually spicy, let alone has great flavor like this salsa has. Good consistency too, not too chunky and not too runny either
Una A.
Seattle, WA
BEST Salsa out there hands down!!! This brand is great in general but this salsa flavor is a top favorite. Perfect level of hotness but you can still taste the flavor of the salsa. Great for tacos or just snacking on chips! We buy it regularly. It's a little pricey than your average salsa but it's worth it for sure.
Amanda  W.
Auburn, ME
BEST SALSA EVER!!!!! I'm not a fan of the peach mango, however this one is by far the best. You can get it at any local supermarket and market basket sells it too!
Mey S.
Sacramento, CA
Omg I love this stuff! This is one of my favorite salsas out there. Mrs. Renfros has a lot of different flavors of salsa but this one is specific is the best! Price is great, tastes is great, and the heat level is wonderful!
Ching-Ching C.
Las Vegas, NV
I always have one in the fridge and one in the pantry! Great for breakfast burritos and snacking! This isn’t an authentic Hispanic salsa but it works for me and I love the heat!!
Christine J.
Danbury, CT
Love it. Salsas that say hot are never spicy enough, this is great. It is actually so spicy I like mixing it in other salsas to give a more balanced kick.
Mary H.
Meredith, NH
This brand is to die for. I have tried several flavors and while this is very hot, you can still taste the flavor and it is delicious
Janelle C.
Hampton, VA
I love this stuff! I bought it as a substitute to the habanero salsa they use at Qdoba so I could make nachos at home that tasted similar, and oh my goodness this stuff is good. It's hot with a great flavor.