Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa

by Mrs. Renfro's

Mrs. Renfro's&174; Ghost Pepper Salsa.
Gourmet Salsas, Ft. Worth, TX.
Hot!!!
All natural.

Ghost pepper salsa? Are these those famous peppers that are the hottest in the world?
Start your review of Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa!
Alicia  K.
Oklahoma City, OK
2,038 reviews
This salsa is so very spicy but still has great flavor. So addicting and great in everything. I especially use in taco salads. Very affordable and I purchase mostly at Aldi.
Jenny R.
Our family goes through at least five of these jars a week. My oldest son is addicted to this stuff. He eats it with chips, on meats, in soups, everywhere. We love it, too, because it isn’t just hot (and it IS hottttt) but the flavor is delicious. The only drawback is that it is sometimes hard to find in stores. That’s ok if you don’t need it in an emergency. You can just do like I do and order it in bulk online. :)
Ryan H.
Norfolk, VA
Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa uploaded by Ryan H.
My all time FAVORITE salsa. It’s ridiculously hot, and absolutely delicious. I have a hard time finding it at a lot of places...I only can seem to find it at Wal-Mart when it’s in stock lol. It’s absolutely cheap, and worth the price. If you aren’t DOWN DOWN with spice town I’d say leave it alone. Otherwise, for sure get some!!!. (Add some cheese to mellow the spice a bit, it makes it so perfect!) (Excuse the pic, I’m working from home at my desk so yeah! Lol)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...