Mrs. Meyer's Sunflower 68 Load Laundry Detergent

by Mrs. Meyer's

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Concentrated Laundry Detergent is remarkably concentrated 4X, one of our hardest working cleaners. Safe and gentle on clothes - yet it really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important all-natural essential oils. Earth-friendly, HE compatible laundry detergent concentrated for 68 loads. Also a great stain pre-treater. Good things really do come in small packages. 1 TABLESPOON = 1 LOAD Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived.

Can I get someone opinion on this? I use Method currently, how does this compare? Also this is sunflower scented, does it smell good?
I am someone who has very sensitive skin and can sometimes have reactions to super strong detergents. Is this product easy on your skin?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Sunflower 68 Load Laundry Detergent!
Emily B.
Dallas, TX
Bright, zesty, and gets the job done! Think of what coffee does to you and imagine coffee for laundry. ( except it won’t stain your favorite shirt) A great product!
Stephenee M.
Wilsonville, OR
If it says Mrs. Meyers— it’s a good product. I love this laundry detergent I never worry my clothes will come out dirty or smelling bad! One sad thing about this product is that the price is high for the amount of uses you get out of it! The good product keeps me coming Back and if you purchase at the right time, it’s usually on sale!
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
I love this laundry soap and the sunflower scent is just amazing! This is definitely my go to laundry soap
Monika J.
FREDERICK, MD
Who doesn't want to smell like happiness and sunshine (alright, sunflowers)! Mrs. Meyer's detergent leaves my clothes feeling clean and without and nasty buildup that you get with other detergents. It has helped keep my darks dark without any fading!
Bailey  T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I was skeptical of how the event of sunflower would be but unquestionably trust the brand so I knew that the quality would be good and I decided to take a chance. I am glad that I did because the scent is amazing and cleaning quality is absolutely on par with the rest of their products
Olivja W.
Austin, TX
Not only is this the BEST company ever but it works so well and smelllssssss sooooo good!!!
Agata L.
Ridgewood, NY
Great detergent. I usually use it for my dark laundry. Like the scent and the feel when use in a hand wash. Works well on everything including silk!Not the cheapest option but I think it is worth the price since it is effective. Highly recommended.
Stephanie E.
Tahlequah, OK
love this product a million times over i order it pnm amazon and use it regularly. ove this product a million times over i order it pnm amazon and use it regularly. ove this product a million times over i order it pnm amazon and use it regularly.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I love this brand and this product in particular is great. I recommend to family and friends
Dusti W.
Cheyenne, WY
This detergent works great, even on my kids' gross under-marching-band-uniform clothes. The scent is wonderful. I especially love it on our sheets & towels. For heavy-duty stains, I still reach for my peroxide or Dawn, but this is high quality.